PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Voigtlander Nokton 58mm F1.4

Asking Price
450.00 USD

Item Location
Oakland CA (United States)

Item Description
Several years ago, I put an ad up seeking a Voigtlander Nokton 58mm F1.4 on PF. This lens is in the same condition as when I purchased my copy of this harder-to-find lens for Pentax from the forum member. There is light brassing in a few spots and the filter threads are not stripped and easily accept filters and hoods.

There is very little dust inside the lens. I received the lens with the original front cap and generic rear cap. I am including a metal 58mm hood, as I did not want to pay out nearly 50 dollars for the original hood. Box and papers are included, along with a small lens pouch that I received when I purchased the lens from the forum member.

I am selling this lens to free up some funds for the purchase of another lens, either the Pentax 15-30 or the Pentax 70-200. I picked up the DFA 50 f/1.4 a few months ago and that lens (used for the lens photos) might be heavy, but is sharper than any non-macro I've used wide open. This little gem had not been used in months as a result.

I am asking $450 shipped for the lens, which includes shipping and handling and PayPal fees. The lens is also available for local pickup in Oakland, CA. The lens will ship the day after payment clears.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Attached are pictures taken today while at lunch, demonstrating the sharpness, color rendition, and buttery bokeh that this lens is known for.

Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless item arrives damaged. Buyer must initiate conversation with seller regarding why the lens did not arrive in advertised condition and provide photos. Lens will be insured for the full price that the lens is purchased at by the seller.

Return postage would be the responsibility of the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1 Mark II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
10-08-2019, 02:20 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
This is a very good lens. I regret selling mine. I had too many lenses in the focal length around 50 and something had to go.
10-08-2019, 02:00 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Shock Horror! this is like selling one of your children!!!
10-09-2019, 04:19 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 85 (100%)
bump for one of my favorite bokeh lenses.