Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] K100d with broken aperture control

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K100d with broken aperture control

Asking Price
$us180, $au250

Item Description
For sale is a K100d, works fine except has a broken aperture control. When you try to adjust the aperture from the camera body, there is a whirring sound, but the lever which actuates the aperture does not move.

Was purchased in August 2007. Would be ideal for someone who uses M or screwmount lenses (or is prepared to use the aperture ring on later model lenses).

Unfortunately the aperture control on the body stopped working just after the camera was out of warranty, and I have some lenses without aperture rings, and I really wanted a K200D so....... I bought one.

My misfortune could be your gain if you mainly use older lenses - the camera works fine with M, K and M42 lenses, and autofocuses fine with FA lenses (but you need to set the aperture on the lens rather than from the camera body).

This is only the second item i've sold on these forums, but I've sold on eBay a fair bit (my user ID is kofdon).

Happy to answer any questions/post pictures, and have attached some post-breakage pictures I've recently taken with my super tak 135/3.5.

Can post photos of the camera if that would be useful, happy to answer any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Damaged

Item Location
Melbourne, Australia

Shipping Charge
will post at actual cost

Shipping Services
australia post

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australlia

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Postage cost to conus is approx $US30

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Update - I've had an offer on the camera, will advise if it sells.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 

Last edited by junkdon; 10-26-2008 at 02:51 AM.