Item for Sale
Pentax M50mm f1.7, Bower 8mm fisheye

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
Rhode Island (United States)

Item Description
Hello,

Selling the last of my manual lenses, held onto these the longest because they've been my favorites, but I need to replenish my bank account after some other lens purchases...

Pentax M50mm f1.7, in "good" condition per the PF item condition guide. Other than the kit lenses that came with my K30 this was my first proper lens, I was able to capture some really exceptional photos with it. As I've read in some of the reviews of this lens I've often felt like it had a real three dimensional quality to it, I am really second guessing selling this one. Some very light superficial wear on the barrel, focus ring turns smoothly, aperture ring snaps confidently, glass is in awesome condition with a few specs of dust that contribute nothing to images taken with this lens, leather pouch and Pentax caps included. $50 shipped CONUS

Bower 8mm f3.5 fisheye, in "like new" condition per the PF item condition guide. Really fun lens, another one that's gotten me some great photos, certainly not my most used lens but for the right situation you can't beat it. Barely any noticeable wear on the exterior of the lens, glass is clean, moderate amount of dust on the inside, contributes nothing to images, original caps, box, owner's manual and pouch included. $100 shipped CONUS

Please PM with interest,

Thanks,
Matt

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sold as-is, no returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

12-04-2019, 11:40 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM sent on the 50
12-04-2019, 11:45 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pitty you won't post to Australia.
12-04-2019, 11:56 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
PM sent on the Bower 8 mm.