[SOLD] Pentax Sling Bag

THIS IS SOLD. THANKS.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FS - Pentax Sling Bag

Asking Price
$65

Item Description
Genuine Pentax Sling Bag. I ordered it direct from pentax. Am down to so few lenses now that I don't need it. It was only used once or twice, and remains in mint condition. Is a unique design with lots of storage compartments and possibilities.

I've sold on here before and on ebay under txbonds for references.

PM or Email with interest or offers. Asking $65 OBO shipped in Cont. US.

Thank you.

Pentax Sling Bag - a set on Flickr

Buy this and my Pentax 43mm ltd lens and get these free: Free with both items - a set on Flickr

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
Florida / USA

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
Fedex Ground

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Mint condition.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by txbonds; 10-21-2008 at 12:18 PM.
10-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Original Poster
How about $58 shipped?
10-20-2008, 10:03 PM   #3
Damn Brit

Feedback Score: (%)
Amazon.com: Pentax DSLR Nylon Black Sling Bag: Electronics
10-21-2008, 12:43 AM   #4
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 (79%)
according to the reviews on amazon, the sling bag being sold their is different (smaller, only two compartments, possibly not even genuine pentax) the reviews clearly make mention of the fact that the bag being sold IS NOT the bag in the photo. this sellers sling bag has all three compartments, and looks just like the genuine sling bag should (as it was supposedly ordered directly from pentax) this is something to keep in mind, though the price at pentax USA website is currently 59.95 USD

10-21-2008, 03:01 AM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks for both replies.

Dropping price to $40 shipped in Cont. US.

And, yes, mine is the original Pentax purchased from Pentax, not Amazaon, and it has 3 zippered compartments.
10-21-2008, 03:23 AM   #6
Banned

personally I don't know if I would have dropped it that low, you may be cheating yourself here. you had an offer for 58 no? that's 2 dollars less than retail and since you claim the bag is nearly brand new I think 58 is a great price. possibly 55 for a quicker sale but I think 40 is a bit low for a near new genuine sling bag. I just want to see a proper sale without the buyer or seller getting cheated in some way.
10-21-2008, 03:55 AM   #7

Original Poster
No, the $58 was me dropping the price.

I just want to sale it and am trying to be competitive with the market.

Interested in it?

Thanks.

10-21-2008, 05:07 AM   #8
Banned

honestly, no. I rarely carry a camera bag. and when I do its not going to have a camera brand name on it.If I carry more than just one camera, lens and film/SD cards for street shooting I carry my stuff in this: the inside is modded a bit to provide some 'shock' protection for my digital and lenses but my MX doesn't need it. but as I said I rarely ever carry a bag of any kind.

Last edited by séamuis; 10-21-2008 at 07:15 AM.
10-21-2008, 05:21 AM   #9

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
honestly, no. I rarely carry a camera bag. and when I do its not going to have a camera brand name on it.If I carry more than just one camera, lens and film/SD cards for street shooting I carry my stuff in this: EOD Utility Bag, Mine bag the inside is modded a bit to provide some 'shock' protection for my digital and lenses but my MX doesn't need it. but as I said I rarely ever carry a bag of any kind.
Not to be rude, but if you are not intersted, why are you mucking up my for sale thread then?
10-21-2008, 05:27 AM   #10
Banned

umm, excuse me? how am I 'mucking' up anything? I was just pointing out that the link that damn brit provided (I assume to show that the bag was not worth your original price) was in fact not the bag you were selling. nothing more.

excuse the hell out of me for trying to be helpful. I think it should have been obvious I wasn't interested in it when I didn't purchase it for 40. where does it say a person cannot comment on a selling item if they don't intend to purchase? if someone wants to buy it they will, if nobody does it wont sell.. regardless of what is said. I wont be commenting on anything else so, good day.
10-21-2008, 05:34 AM   #11

Original Poster
umm, excuse me? how am I 'mucking' up anything? I was just pointing out that the link that damn brit provided (I assume to show that the bag was not worth your original price) was in fact not the bag you were selling. nothing more.

excuse the hell out of me for trying to be helpful. I think it should have been obvious I wasn't interested in it when I didn't purchase it for 40. where does it say a person cannot comment on a selling item if they don't intend to purchase? if someone wants to buy it they will, if nobody does it wont sell.. regardless of what is said. I wont be commenting on anything else so, good day.
Again, I said I wasn't trying to be rude, but if you read the rules at the top of the for sale section, there are specific points about commenting on peoples pricing and what not. Plus linking to alternative bags inside my for sale thread is less than helpful.

You've posted 4 times in my for sale thread. None of which are legitimate inquiries about buying the item or interest in the item. Most forums call this "post dumping" and frown on it.

Sorry, but I just don't see how the posts are helpful to my "for sale thread" It's not a discussion thread for the massess, it's a thread for me to try to sell something to someone that wants to buy it.

Regards.
10-21-2008, 05:50 AM   #12

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
according to the reviews on amazon, the sling bag being sold their is different (smaller, only two compartments, possibly not even genuine pentax) the reviews clearly make mention of the fact that the bag being sold IS NOT the bag in the photo. this sellers sling bag has all three compartments, and looks just like the genuine sling bag should (as it was supposedly ordered directly from pentax) this is something to keep in mind, though the price at pentax USA website is currently 59.95 USD
This is what happened to me. Amazon said they'd make it right. I guess we'll see.

OP - GL on the sale.
10-21-2008, 12:18 PM   #13

Original Poster
sold

this is sold. Thanks.
01-30-2009, 02:18 AM   #14
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Sold and closed.