Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-20-2008, 09:36 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Another Large Number of Filters and Misc Items

Lots of filters for sale. Some of them are brand new and unused. If the filters come with a case, it is noted as such. Shipping is a flat $4 in the US no matter how many items you buy, so the more you buy, the more you save.

$2 - Telesor 48mm Coated UV filter - Excellent Condition. With pouch and original box.

Sold $2.50 - Hoya 49mm Dual-Side Coated Skylight 1B Filter - Good Condition with case. (Perfect for the 50mm's everyone has. Has really light minor scuff, entirely usable. Serves as good protection in harsh environments and warms up cooler lens colors just a bit).

Sold $4 - Telesor 49mm Coated UV filter - Excellent condition with pouch and original box. (Also great for 50mm or the new DFA macros because the lens element is so exposed on the DFA50's)

$8 - Tiffen 52mm Linear Polarizer - Excellent Condition with pouch and original box. This model has the little handle that makes adjustments so much easier. (Linear Polarizers work perfectly fine with Pentax Autofocus cameras. I have sold many of them and haven't had any complaints. Plus I have tested them with my own K100d and K10d and never had any problems.)

Sold $10 - NEW Hoya 52mm HMC Multi-Coated UV Filter (Very popular size. Good for Pentax 50mm f1.2's, etc.) Excellent Filter. Highly recommended!

$8 - Hoya 55mm Linear Polarizer - Excellent Condition with case. (Linear Polarizers work perfectly fine with Pentax Autofocus cameras. I have sold many of them and haven't had any complaints. Plus I have tested them with my own K100d and K10d and never had any problems.)

$6 - NEW B+W 55mm neutral density filter x2. Comes in a square padded case. Brand New. Very useful for bokeh shots in bright light when you shutter speed just can't compensate. These are usually very expensive, so best to just get one of these and some step-down rings. Great Deal! You can't find these cheaper.

$2.50 - Kenlock 58mm Skylight 1A filter. Good Condition with case. (Has really light minor scuff, entirely usable. Serves as good protection in harsh environments and warms up cooler lens colors just a bit).

$10 - Hoya 58mm Linear Polarizer - Excellent Condition with original case. (Linear Polarizers work perfectly fine with Pentax Autofocus cameras. I have sold many of them and haven't had any complaints. Plus I have tested them with my own K100d and K10d and never had any problems.)

Sold $12 - Hoya 77mm HMC Multi-Coated Skylight Filter. Used, comes with original jewel case and box. Has a tiny cleaning mark on the edge. Does not affect image quality. Skylight filters give extra warm to pictures and are nice for lenses which the colors are naturally cooler. This is a great deal for a 77mm multi-coated filter!

$4 - 55mm to 52mm Step Down Ring - Excellent condition. These are useful when you want to use a smaller high quality or rare filter on a larger lens. Recommended for Full Framed Lenses when used on APS-C cameras only! Otherwise you may notice vignetting.

$4 - 52mm to 49mm Step Down Ring - Very Good Condition. These are useful when you want to use a smaller high quality or rare filter on a larger lens. Recommended for Full Framed Lenses when used on APS-C cameras only! Otherwise you may notice vignetting.

$6 - Genuine Pentax 49mm Hood. Original designed for Takumar 135mm f3.5, 150mm f4 and 200mm f5.6 lenses. Can be used with any telephoto using a 49mm diameter thread such as the Pentax M 135mm f3.5 among others. In good condition. Has significant brassing along the edges, but completely usable with no dents.

$10 – Little Kodak Rangefinder Viewfinder for 35mm and 80mm lenses. It’s cute and comes with its own good condition leather case.

I have some lenses I'm selling right now as well. I will combine shipping if you buy them so that your total shipping is only $7. Click on link:

Pentax Zoom Lens

Spiratone 20mm f2.8 prime lens

Pentax DA 14mm f2.8

International buyers are also welcome. I will give an exact quote for international shipping. Please PM me.

I have plenty of positive reviews from this site so let me know if you need references.

Last edited by Youngster; 12-03-2008 at 08:25 PM.
10-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
sending PM on the 49mm filters...
10-20-2008, 10:50 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
pm on 52-49 step down ring and kodak viewfinder.
10-20-2008, 11:03 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 59 (100%)
Pm sent regarding 58mm Polariser filter. Query only at this stage.

10-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
no longer have dibs or am purchasing these two items. therefore AFAIK they are still available.

QuoteOriginally posted by architorture Quote
pm on 52-49 step down ring and kodak viewfinder.
10-22-2008, 08:19 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
message for Hoya 77mm HMC Multi-Coated Skylight Filter sent
10-22-2008, 09:18 AM   #7

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
payment for Hoya 77mm HMC Multi-Coated Skylight Filter sent