Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-02-2020, 08:11 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Experienced Domke bags

I have a few "experienced" and "gently modified" canvas Domke bags that I no longer need now that I've switched to Crumpler's and they need to go to a new home rather than just sit in a cupboard taking up space.

The "modifications" are that I have removed the waistbelt loops at the back of each bag and the clips on the main strap that could be used for attaching a handle, so the bag can only really be used as a shoulder bag. I've also taken off one section of the velcro on the top flaps because the noise used to drive me nuts. Each bag can still be closed securely with the clips and all of the zips are fully functional.

Each bag has a genuine Domke shoulder pad to help ease the load on your shoulder.

I've priced each one to allow for age and the modifications.

Each bag is well worn in but none of them have worn out corners, or tears or other marks that I can see. The clips have some scratches from use but still work well. They are all built to the usual Domke standard and will be good for years of regular use.

F2 Sand

This one comes with all the inserts shown in the picture plus the original base board.

$AUD 40

F3X Sand

The pictures show an insert with three dividers but since the photo's were taken I've re-purposed a couple of them so I only have a single divider but I believe that inserts are still available so you can customise the bag any way you like.

$AUD 15

F2 Black

This one has a full set of purple dividers and a base board that I bought off Ebay. The dividers can be configured in loads of different combinations based on your needs. I wasn't initially going to sell this bag so there are no photo's but I can take some if required. The specs are the same as the other F2

$AUD 40

F2 base board

$AUD 5

In excellent condition. No marks or tears.

Please PM me if you have any questions or for a quote for postage at cost by whatever method you like. Postage from Australia can be quite expensive so I've priced each item competitively to keep the overall cost down. Postage within Australia is a bit less. Payment by Paypal only in $AUD.

Attached Images

01-02-2020, 08:15 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
I've always liked the look of their bags. Best of luck with the sale. The prices seem very fair.