Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Huge Number of Filters. Polorizers, ND, UV, even an Achromatic Close-up! Most

Lots of filters for sale. Some of them are brand new and unused. If the filters come with a case, it is noted as such. Shipping is a flat $4 in the US no matter how many items you buy, so the more you buy, the more you save. They are listed in order of size.

$2 - Telesor 48mm Coated UV filter - Excellent Condition. With pouch and original box.

$5 - 49mm Linear Polarizer - Excellent Condition. (Linear Polarizers work perfectly fine with Pentax Autofocus cameras. I have sold many of them and haven't had any complaints. Plus I have tested them with my own K100d and K10d and never had any problems.)

$12 - Original Canon 30.5mm Multi-Coated Clear Protector (UV) Filter - Mint Condition. Perfect for mounting on the special DA40mm Hood. Dark Silver/black in color.

Sold $8 - Original Canon 30.5mm Multi-Coated Neutral Density x8 filter - Mint Condition. Great for boken shots with the DA40. If you buy both Canon 30.5mm filters, I'll throw in a really nice holder pouch.

Sold $7 Reduced - Tiffen 52mm Linear Polarizer - Excellent Condition with pouch and original box. This model has the little handle that makes adjustments so much easier. (Linear Polarizers work perfectly fine with Pentax Autofocus cameras. I have sold many of them and haven't had any complaints. Plus I have tested them with my own K100d and K10d and never had any problems.) This one is perfect size for the two Kit lenses! If you've never experimented with a polarizer, now's you're chance.

$7 Reduced - Hoya 55mm Linear Polarizer - Excellent Condition with case. (Linear Polarizers work perfectly fine with Pentax Autofocus cameras. I have sold many of them and haven't had any complaints. Plus I have tested them with my own K100d and K10d and never had any problems.)

$6 - NEW B+W 55mm neutral density filter x2. Comes in a square padded case. Brand New. Very useful for bokeh shots in bright light when you shutter speed just can't compensate. These are usually very expensive, so best to just get one of these and some step-down rings. Great Deal! You can't find these cheaper.

Sold $2.50 - Kenlock 58mm Skylight 1A filter. Good Condition with case. (Has really light minor scuff, entirely usable. Serves as good protection in harsh environments and warms up cooler lens colors just a bit).

Sold $10 - Hoya 58mm Linear Polarizer - Excellent Condition with original case. (Linear Polarizers work perfectly fine with Pentax Autofocus cameras. I have sold many of them and haven't had any complaints. Plus I have tested them with my own K100d and K10d and never had any problems.)

$4 - Sunpack 62mm UV Filter - Excellent Condition with case. Perfect for general protection without any color shift.

Sold $4 - Quantaray 62mm UV Filter - Excellent Condition with pouch. Perfect for general protection without any color shift.

Sold $10 - Quantaray 62mm Linear Polarizer - Excellent Condition with original case. (Linear Polarizers work perfectly fine with Pentax Autofocus cameras. I have sold many of them and haven't had any complaints. Plus I have tested them with my own K100d and K10d and never had any problems.)

Sold $10 - B&W 62mm neutral density filter x2. Excellent Condition with a square case. Extremely high quality. Very useful for bokeh shots in bright light when you shutter speed just can't compensate. These are usually very expensive, so best to just get one of these and some step-down rings. Great Deal! You can't find these cheaper. They are also stackable for stronger amounts.

Sold $10 - B&W 62mm neutral density filter x4. Excellent Condition with a square case. Extremely high quality. Very useful for bokeh shots in bright light when you shutter speed just can't compensate. These are usually very expensive, so best to just get one of these and some step-down rings. Great Deal! You can't find these cheaper. They are also stackable for stronger amounts.

Sold $45 Reduced - Sigma 62mm Multicoated Achromatic 2-element Close-Up Filter. Has a scratch on the side (see pic), otherwise these would go for $75 and up for such a large diameter one. For people who want to use a telephoto lens as a macro, this lens is the best way to go (this one is designed for telephotos from 50mm-300mm). Hard to find a large diameter Achromatic Close-up. Works great with smaller diameters as well, just get a step up ring (in fact, it works even better with a sweet spot advantage). Also great for people who already have macro lenses who want to try to get better than 1:1 magnification. For those who are unfamiliar with a Achromatic lens, it's a close up filter, but with two match elements. Designed to minimize chromatic and spherical aberation, these high quality filters are much better than singular 1 element close-up lenses in terms of Image Quality.

$4 - 52mm to 49mm Step Down Ring - Very Good Condition. These are useful when you want to use a smaller high quality or rare filter on a larger lens. Recommended for Full Framed Lenses when used on APS-C cameras only! Otherwise you may notice vignetting.

$4 - 55mm to 52mm Step Down Ring - Excellent condition. These are useful when you want to use a smaller high quality or rare filter on a larger lens. Recommended for Full Framed Lenses when used on APS-C cameras only! Otherwise you may notice vignetting.

Sold $5 Reduced - Genuine Pentax 49mm Hood. Original designed for Takumar 135mm f3.5, 150mm f4 and 200mm f5.6 lenses. Can be used with any telephoto using a 49mm diameter thread such as the Pentax M 135mm f3.5 among others. In good condition. Has significant brassing along the edges, but completely usable with no dents.

$10 – Little Kodak Rangefinder Viewfinder for 35mm and 80mm lenses. It’s cute and comes with its own good condition leather case.

I have some lenses I'm selling right now as well. I will combine shipping if you buy them so that your total shipping is only $7. Click on link:

Pentax DA 14mm f2.8

International buyers are also welcome. I will give an exact quote for international shipping. Please PM me.

I have plenty of positive reviews from this site so let me know if you need references.

Last edited by Youngster; 12-03-2008 at 08:25 PM.
10-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 181 (100%)
pm with interest on close up filter and step down rings and Sunpack 62mm filter

Hin
10-24-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 64 (100%)
Hmmm...I'm thinking on the:
Hoya 58mm Linear Polarizer
B&W 62mm neutral density filter x2
B&W 62mm neutral density filter x4

If they're here tomorrow, it's a sign I should buy them! If not, free bump and good luck
10-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 64 (100%)
PMed wif offer

11-09-2008, 11:22 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
Original Poster
New items added

Some new items added, some old items reduced in price.
11-10-2008, 12:19 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 159 (99%)
Sigma Achromatic CU filter

M Sent Sigma 62mm Multicoated Achromatic 2-element Close-Up Filter
11-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
pm sent re. 55mm nd

11-22-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
Igilligan

Feedback Score: (%)
I just picked up two of these filters and they are in perfect shape... So I am giving a
thank-you bump...