PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 150-500mm f5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM

Asking Price
600 650.00 USD

Item Location
Oregon (United States)

Item Description
https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/sigma-150-500mm-f5-6-3-apo-dg-os-hsm.html

Bought from a forum member about 7 months ago. Used for wildlife and birds-in-flight shots. Focus can be on the slow side for fast motion but gave great results for still/slow action and did get some keepers on the fast stuff too (see samples). Could be operator error and settings, though… This version has Sigma optical stabilization modes (off, I and II). There are several threads discussing the merits of the lens vs body stabilization and use of the modes. I used mostly as hand held with the lens mode to off and in-camera stabilization to on.

A little soft at the long end and works better stopped down to f8-10 range. In the process of reducing inventory so letting it go. Is full-frame compatible image circle. Has not been sent to Sigma for K-1 mount and firmware modifications. I have only used on K-3ii.

Optically and mechanically in very good to excellent condition. Glass and blades clean. Focus and zoom rings are smooth with no slop. Zoom lock at 150mm is so-so and sometimes slips out of engagement. Lens does creep when holding front-down, as noted for many (all?) heavy zoom lenses. Lens collar is removable and has ¼”-20 holes for mounting a plate. Collar rotates around and is very handy at top of lens as a handle for removing from a case or carrying. Has Sigma caps front and rear and storage case with strap. Hood installs/removes very nicely with positive stops. Includes LensCoat cover as shown.

Accept paypal. Will ship well-packaged and insured, by your preferred method, for actual cost. Contact me with your paypal shipping zip and I will price the options.

Have other lenses for sale in separate listings and will entertain offers for multiple purchases and will combine shipping. Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual cost

Shipping Services
USPS, Fedex, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless agreed to and arranged.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Jim Dandy; 01-22-2020 at 05:39 AM. Reason: description wording
01-16-2020, 11:22 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Price reduced to $650.
01-20-2020, 08:35 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Now $600 for some long glass.