PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
NEAR MINT - Legendary Tamron SP 180mm f2.5 Adaptall-2 35th Anniversary Lens

Asking Price
500.00 USD

Item Location
Wisconsin (United States)

Item Description
This lens is, dare I say "Legendary". It was rated the highest of all Tamron Adaptall lenses here on the Pentax forums. In fact, this lens is the highest rated of ALL Tamron lenses (including the modern ones) with over 2 reviews.

I own multiple copies of this lens. The one that I am selling here is the best copy that I have - near mint condition. You may find other copies of this lens cheaper elsewhere, but I doubt that they are in comparable condition.

This lens works like it did when new. Clean aperture blades & smooth focusing. The glass is excellent and has no: separation, fungus, mold, or rub-marks. There is almost no dust inside. It looks just like the beautiful photos that I've posted. Comes from a smoke/pet/child free home.

You will receive everything that you see in the first photograph. Please note that everything that you see the photo is original and came with the lens when it was new. Also, it does not come with any mount, so you will need to purchase the appropriate Adaptall mount separately.

I would prefer payment via personal check or money order. I am willing to ship to locations outside of North America, but the shipping costs would be higher.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
FREE

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if not significantly as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Fenwoodian; 05-06-2020 at 10:47 PM.
02-01-2020, 10:58 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reportedly only 3000 of these were made.
02-02-2020, 04:20 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by luftfluss Quote
only 3000 of these were mad
of the ones with the anniversary plate on. There are plenty more without the plate (is my understanding).
Very nice collectors item.
02-02-2020, 09:03 AM - 1 Like   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
of the ones with the anniversary plate on. There are plenty more without the plate (is my understanding).
Very nice collectors item.
Yes, you're right, there are non-anniversary ones that also have the gold plate, but sans "35th Anniversary" inscription. I should have been more clear about that.

Anyway, I'll mention that sometimes these lenses are sold without the hood, but Fenwoodian is including the hood with his - they can be difficult to source otherwise.

I'll also mention that he and I have traded in the past, and I was very satisfied.

02-02-2020, 10:29 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 111 (100%)
Original Poster
Indeed, the original hood is included. I should have attached a close up photo of the hood, but I can assure you that the hood is in "new condition".

I just modified the ad. Now I'm offering "FREE SHIPPING".
02-02-2020, 10:35 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 79 (100%)
PM sent with interest.