PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
HD Pentax-DA 560mm ED AW

Asking Price
3,500.00 AUD

Item Location
Alice Springs (Australia)

Item Description
I'm selling my prised 'HD Pentax-DA 560mm f5.6 ED AW' to replace a bag full of cameras/lenses that were stolen whilst abroad. Priced for quick sale, reasonable offers may be considered.

The DA560 is in nearly immaculate condition, with only wear on the base of the tripod foot, and comes with all standard accessories, in addition to a large Arca Swiss plate for use on a gimbal. Pictures of the item are below. Feel free to DM me with any inquiries.

Australia Post Express shipping free within Australia, however, for international sales, shipping cost will be at the expense of the buyer.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free Within Australia

Shipping Services
AusPost Express Shipping, EMS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only available if item is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

02-10-2020, 04:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Maybe worth mentioning if you are interested in any type part swap... depending on what of the stolen stuff you are looking to replace. (ie... I have a spare K1 and FA 77). Oh.... sorry to hear about the theft.
02-11-2020, 01:28 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (67%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by noelpolar Quote
Maybe worth mentioning if you are interested in any type part swap... depending on what of the stolen stuff you are looking to replace. (ie... I have a spare K1 and FA 77). Oh.... sorry to hear about the theft.
Under normal circumstances I might be interested in a swap, however I'm having a bit of a moment and may be buying into another brand for my digital work. The problem mainly is that I put high value on build quality, and so far the only mirrorless camera that has impressed me in that regard is the Leica SL, so I'm in a bit of a conundrum.
02-11-2020, 02:20 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Joshua A Quote
Under normal circumstances I might be interested in a swap, however I'm having a bit of a moment and may be buying into another brand for my digital work. The problem mainly is that I put high value on build quality, and so far the only mirrorless camera that has impressed me in that regard is the Leica SL, so I'm in a bit of a conundrum.
I can understand that.... played with a SL a few weeks ago.... second hand one...$4k I think.... but SL2 is what I'd want.... maybe in the next life.... Panasonic is worth a look.

Last edited by noelpolar; 02-11-2020 at 02:55 AM.
02-11-2020, 03:03 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 2 (67%)
Original Poster
To be honest, I actually own a Sigma FP which is also L mount, so the Panasonics are looking mightily tempting. That said, I really prefer to own cameras dedicated to either video or photography, and not something more hybrid, so we'll see.
04-21-2020, 05:57 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent (a few days ago)