Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-01-2020, 01:32 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
Pentax MZ-S film SLR

On a whim, I'm making a trip into my analog past --- and looking for a Pentax MZ-S camera body.
Hopefully in good funtioning condition, without major damage or issues.
I believe Pentax made these in both a silver and a black body color. I'd go for either.
If you have one of these old cool analog Pentaxes lying around gathering dust...now may be the time to recycle it to a fellow Pentaxian who might be able to put it to good (photographic) use.

I'm attaching a photo of what they look like, for those in doubt.

Let me know if you have one please....thanxxxx!

Attached Images

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
analog, body, classifieds, mz-s, pentax, pentax mz-s film, sell pentax, wanted