Item for Sale
Takumar 24, 85mm, Pentax ME, Samyang 35mm 1.4, Rylo 360 Cam

Asking Price
800 USD

Item Location
San Antonio, Texas (United States)

General Notes
- All prices shipped + insurance + paypal fees to CONT US
- Will be thrown onto auction sites as I get time, but if it's still here it is still available and it will always be cheaper here.
- I will send you more pictures on request, just didn't want to flood this page. It's a lot of stuff. Just ask, I'd be more than happy, in fact, I prefer it so you know what you're getting

Reason for selling: I need to simplify my life. Got another kid coming and more school. No, I am not cured of G.A.S, just need to purge every now and then... it'll happen again I am basically just keeping my 43mm for family life, and my astro lens because you can pry that out of my cold dead hands (okay and some film gear and... --just don't tell my wife)

Items

Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 SP LD IF XR DI and all that... For Pentax K mount - $180 $160 $140
Signs of use, but in good condition. Some dust inside lens. Focuses fast, full-frame compatible. No hood, just caps.

Super-takumar 85mm 1.9 f16 version - $300 $250 SOLD
Includes original metal hood and original case with 85/1.9 markings.
Functions well. Yellowing. Some fungus in what appears the edges of one of the front elements. I have not opened this one, as my spanner wrench does not fit well in the slots.
This is another I would really want to keep, but it's just sitting there. I have too many lenses. I'll pass it off to be loved. Deserves someone good at portraits ;) Shot with it recently and made a video, see my youtube channel for image samples (and of course if you want RAW files or something to see quality, just ask).

Pentax ME 35mm film body - $30 SOLD
Includes body cap, strap, and battery.
I shot a roll through this no problem a few months ago. Light meter was accurate. It is dirty on the outside, and has normal wear on soft materials like the light seals, but that didn't effect my film. Grip is worn.

Samyang 35mm 1.4 Pentax K Mount - $180 $160 $150 $140 SOLD
Fungus in what appears is one of the far back elements. Dust as well from opening the front element to see where the fungus was. This does not practically affect image quality. Some loss of paint on the outside. Includes cap, hood and original box. Great lens, I love it on full-frame especially.

Super-takumar 24mm 3.5 - $100 $90 $80 $70 SOLD
Includes caps, original dope metal hood and hood box.
Glass has some light haze in the rear. Glass has light ring of fungus or haze in one of the middle elements, only seen with a light at an angle through the front of the lens. It is a distinct ring all around the middle. Some yellowing. Dusty. Body has some scratches and hood has significant scratches. Lots of detailed pictures on request.

I really like this focal length, but once again, too many lenses. Making a video about this one very soon and can send you image samples if you want them. Lens hood makes my K-1 look like some vintage cinema camera - very cool. Even if you don't shoot with it, just buy it for the looks you'll get at the coffee shop and immediate cred. Just kidding, it would be a darn shame not to shoot with this beautiful lens :)

Example pics taken with this lens: Takumar 24mm 3.5 | Flickr

Rylo 360 camera and accessories - $180 $140 SOLD
Includes boxes, bags, cables for micro usb, usb-c, and iphone, adventure case, extra batteries (3 batteries total) and charging box for extra batteries.
Works great. Scratch on one lens which can show flare in videos depending on lighting. Adventure case also has scratches and significant wear with a big scuff that shows as a water droplet kind of effect on video.
Amazing stabilization and app to edit with. I use this guy every time I go on an adventure - which has been less and less recently. Would just keep it but it's just collecting dust. Might as well sell it and pick it up again in a year or so when things calm down.

Pentax K10D with Battery and Charger - ~3,500 Shutter Count $90 SOLD
Some light wear, viewfinder is a little dirty on the outside, some whiting on grips from age, and two screws at the bottom of the camera are rusty for some reason. Otherwise looks like new, still has protectors on rear and top LCD. Been using this camera a lot, but got another rougher one and don't need two. So, you can get the cleaner one :)

Pentax Q Black - $125 (Or $200 with lens) SOLD
Includes manual, battery and charger and lens cap. Beautiful condition. Works wonderfully. Also sad to say goodbye to this one, as the original Q in black was always my dream, but it's just collecting dust as I do school.

Pentax Q 01 Prime Lens with hood - $100 (Or $200 with camera) SOLD
Includes third-party JJC or whatever hood and original caps. Great condition. Beautiful images.

Pentax 18-135mm - $130 SOLD
Includes caps and hood with original box.
Good condition, functions well. Some light scratches especially seen on the hood. Dust and dirt in some crevices. Fantastic lens in my opinion for a one-sized-fits-all hiking/traveling lens.

Panasonic GH3 With Pentax K Adapter - $300 SOLD
Includes box, charging cable and battery, adapter and body cap.
Very good condition. Works flawlessly. Bought to shoot video with my vintage Pentax lenses, which it does a great job at.

Pentax-M 40mm 2.8 Pancake Lens - $80 SOLD
Includes caps. A little dirty, but functions well. Glass is clean from fungus or haze, just dusty like the rest of it. I used this on my Pentax ME for a nice mini 35mm SLR setup. Did not impress me on my digital cameras, and then why on earth should I own this when I have the 43mm? You tell me... :p Just liked it for the ME.

Super-takumar 35mm f2 67mm filter version - $140 $130 SOLD
Includes original case with 35/2 markings on it. Good condition. Yellowing. Glass is clean otherwise. Outside is dusty, but in good shape.
I always buy these when I see them because I love 35mm and takumars, but I just don't use them now that I have my 43mm. It's an awkward relationship we have.

The following items are free with any order if there's room in the box.
Cokin Creative Filter system
M42 teleconverter
Random off camera flash mounts, film era
Spotmatic half-case
Vivtar 46mm close up filter set

[/url]

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I want you to be satisfied, and everyone I deal with here has been mature and amazing to deal with - so I will of course honor returns if the item showed up not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Snapppy; 05-29-2020 at 01:24 PM.
04-15-2020, 02:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 87 (100%)
Payment sent for Pentax 18-135mm.
04-15-2020, 05:39 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Curbster54 Quote
Payment sent for Pentax 18-135mm.
Yep, this one is SOLD. Thanks!
04-24-2020, 08:29 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump, some price reductions and also some sold items. Pentax Q and lens back on market after buyer backed out due to shipping delay concerns. They wanted it in two days, and priority mail only guaranteed it at three days Don't worry, it wasn't someone here, it was on a different site. :P

04-29-2020, 05:14 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
40mm 2.8 gone, Takumar 35mm f2 gone, random flashes gone.

Pentax K10D added for sale. Also adding Tamron 28-75 for Pentax.

Also lowered some prices.

Thanks!

Last edited by Snapppy; 04-29-2020 at 05:48 PM.
04-30-2020, 01:44 AM   #6
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 51 (100%)
PM sent with questions
05-05-2020, 06:22 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Original Poster
All PMs responded to and some items sold. I also dropped prices again Thanks.

05-25-2020, 05:59 PM   #8
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Just the Tamron 28-75, takumar 85mm and Pentax ME left. Thanks everyone, that was a lot of stuff. I have appeared to have filled back up my shelf about as quickly as it emptied, though. So, I wasn't successful on that end

Open to trades on limited lenses, and a FA 24mm I'm about to post a wanted ad for.