PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
RMC Tokina 80-200 f4.5 zoom M42 mount

Asking Price
25.00 USD

Item Location
Near Charlotte, NC (United States)

Item Description
From what I read, this little zoom is highly regarded. 80-200mm, constant f4.5 aperture. One-touch zoom/focusing with "close focusing" function at the 80mm end. TBH, I picked it up with some other gear, and don't use manual focus zooms. Cosmetically, I'd say it is in 8/10 condition. Focuing is smooth, as is the zoom action. The aperture clicks crisply, and the diaphragm is dry and "snappy." There is some internal dust, as would be expected for a lens this age, but nothing severe. The coating on the front and rear elements is good. The filter ring is undamaged.

BUT... There is what appears to be some grease/migrated lube on one of the rearward/internal elements. I did my best to photograph this, and it really is harder to see than the images would leave you to believe. The image shot through the lens shows a faint bit of haze at about 8:00. However, it still manages to produce a pretty good image, as the sample pic shows.

I think it has some life left in it, but it is being sold as is. There are no front or rear lens caps, but I will protect both ends of the lens for shipment. Shipping cost and PayPal fee included in the sale price. Listing it here for the faithful before putting it at auction in the next couple of days. Please contact me with any questions

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Continental US Only

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sales are final, within reason. I do my best on description, but PLEEZ ask questions so you know what you're purchasing.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 

Last edited by MXLX; 04-25-2020 at 07:56 PM.
04-30-2020, 04:33 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump. Wouldn't want you to miss it...