PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DeJur Auto M42 mount 2X Teleconverter

Asking Price
12.00 USD

Item Location
West of Charlotte NC (United States)

Item Description
Okay. Other than OEM teleconverters, I've always been suspicious of the image quality these provide. But for small money and for giggles, they can be fun. At one point, these things were in the bargain bin at the local shop, but local shops have pretty much vanished, at least local shops that know anything abut M42 lenses.

So, having talked-down my own offering, this one looks to be pretty nice. Solid all-metal construction. Looks to be made with two elements. Appears to have good anti-reflective coating. Comes with original instructions, push-on caps for both ends, and the original leather case.

Purchase price includes USPS shipping and PayPal fees. How can ya pass this up? Please be sure to reach out with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sales are final, within reason. I do my best on description, but PLEEZ ask questions so you know what you're purchasing.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkII  Photo