PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K 1000mm f11 Reflex Mirror Lens

Asking Price
1,900.00 USD

Item Location
Clearwater Bay (Hong Kong)

Item Description
I am selling a very rare lens, in "as new" condition, never been used, other than testing shots. I recently bought this lens from a seller in Israel who in turn bought it from a military auction (Israel military). Apparently these lenses were very popular for long distance observations and spy pictures. This copy is still in the original box with the original manual, carry case, strap etc.

This lens is super light weight for its focal length of 1000mm. It is approximately 23cm long (9 inches) and with the built-in hood extended is about 30cm (12 inches). As with any ultra telephoto lens stability is crucial and a stable tripod is a necessity.

The lens has two sets of built-in internal filters that can be used by rotating it into position. The first set is ND filters 1x (clear), 2x, 2.8x, 4x. The second set is: Skylight, Y2 and R2. I include copies of the relevant pages in the manual for more details.

I have only started to explore the capabilities of this lens, however given the current situation in the world I have no option but to pass this lens on to someone else that has a passion for the unique and exceptional.

All my camera gear are kept in a humidity controlled dry-box and after use are cleaned and returned to the dry-box.

I am selling this lens for less than what I paid for iit and hope to conclude a sale as soon as possible. Shipping is worldwide and is included in the selling price.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
FedEx, DHL