PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED WR - lightly used and in excellent condition

Asking Price
85.00 USD

Item Location
Oregon (United States)

Item Description
Am selling a very very lightly used copy of this latest version of the SMC Pentax-DA 50-200 mm f/4-5.6 ED lens - this is the WR (weather resistant) version of it. Lens comes with both the lens hood and the original box.

I'm not the original owner - I bought it from a fellow Forum member - and have only used it briefly with, for me at least, surprisingly good results for what is admittedly - or supposedly - only a 'consumer grade' zoom. It does what it is supposed to and additionally, on either my KP or K-01 bodies, is surprisingly compact and light weight.

Why am I selling it? For a simple reason: try as I might, I've come to the inescapable conclusion that I'm really more of a wide-angle person. I bought this lens in the hopes that having it in my bag would encourage me to try my hand at more medium telephoto stuff but it was a vain hope. And I like to keep my camera bag on the light side so --- I'm hoping my loss will be the gain of someone who can put it to better use than I have.

I'm selling it for the exact same price I bought it for, which seemed more than reasonable to me when I bought it few months back.

Given the astronomical costs of international shipping, my preference is to sell it to only North American (American or Canadian) buyers. And---

Did I mention how compact and light-weight this lens is? It really is.
Photos will be posted within the next day or so.

Will attach photos, shortly, both of the lens itself shortly.
Am attaching one photo I took with the lens last month, of two errant Canada geese, who decided to temporarily camp out on the roof of a cabin-garage outside my house. This was taken at 200mm, the extreme telephoto end - which typically in non-professional zooms is focal length with the worst IQ - but it came out better than I expected.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
12.50 in the continental U.S.

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I don't really have a 'Return Policy' per se but will consider returns during the first week you have it.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 

Last edited by MiguelATF; 05-14-2020 at 10:41 AM.