PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FS: Pentax DA*50-135 f2.8, SDM working, great condition

Asking Price
350.00 USD

Item Location
Fairbanks (United States)

Item Description
I purchased this lens from KEH about a week ago for a paying gig that ended up being canceled a few days after I purchased the lens. Rather than returning it and getting hit with a restocking fee, I'd rather try to pass it on to the next Pentaxian who might also fall in love with it. While I loved my original DA*50-135, it's replacement 55-300 PLM lens has actually turned out to be better for me in most situations.

This lens was rated as "Bargain" condition from KEH, but I'm having a hard time finding any flaws with it. Comes with what it came with from KEH: a non-original rear cap, original front cap, hood, and soft case. Lens appears to be in good working condition all around; SDM works immediately and isn't slow to wake up, glass appears to be clear and clean to me, and takes great photos. Selling it as-is with no returns. Photos of the lens in the next post.

I'd just like to get back out of it what I have in it, so I'm asking $350 shipped in the US via USPS. If you are outside of the US, PM me to discuss shipping options.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Alaska

Shipping Services
USPS Flat Rate

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
see below

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

05-24-2020, 10:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Photos attached
Attached Images