PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 645D @ Pentax Telephoto 200mm f/4 Manual Focus Lens

Asking Price
1,600.00 USD

Item Location
Nebraska (United States)

Item Description
Reason for selling: I have several other bodies which I use more and hate to see this one sit and not get used.

[Blease note that the viewfinder has a small amount of what appears to be the gasket that is pushing up from the lower bottom right of the screen. The previous owner noted this as well and has never affected either the ability of taking pictures or been anything other than a small cosmetic blemish.[/B]

Photos:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$50.00

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-07-2020, 07:18 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
How many actuations??
06-09-2020, 08:21 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 111 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by niceshot Quote
How many actuations??
Looks like this seller isn't keen to answer our questions. I sent him a message last week and I still have not received any response (yet I see that the seller is active on the forum daily).
06-09-2020, 06:16 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Fenwoodian Quote
Looks like this seller isn't keen to answer our questions. I sent him a message last week and I still have not received any response (yet I see that the seller is active on the forum daily).
I see ,thx for your response.

06-10-2020, 04:37 AM - 2 Likes   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by niceshot Quote
How many actuations??
The shutter count is 25,400 at the moment.

---------- Post added 06-10-20 at 05:12 AM ----------

I would like to explain why I didn't respond to the PM from Fenwoodian if I may. First, I am subscribed to the medium format photos section so when I get a post notification I check it out when I can but don't bother looking at anything else on the site due to time constraints.

You see I am a production manager at one of the largest lens manufacturers in the country and am currently working a 14 hour day. That's a standard 12 hour production shift with 1 hour pre production meetings and another hour filling out post production reports. That leaves me with little time to sleep as well as take care of the normal household and yard chores. I almost forgot I had the 645D posted since I don't get a chance to get near any of my camera equipment since the covid-19 event. My work days went from 10 - 14 hours virtually overnight and the expectations of the company I work for as well as trying too meet customer demand is very exhausting. As I am typing this I have two managers texting me at home with questions regarding yesterday's post production reports.

Enough about that though, the 645D I have for sale is my favorite of my remaining 4 bodies I am putting up for sale. The reason for the sale is I am trying to get down to one body that I will use mostly for photographing my young grandchildren. If they would sit still, which they won't of course I would keep the 645D as it renders the best image quality of all my bodies which are the Nikon D800, Nikon D3, Sony a6000 and the Sony a7riii which I am keeping due to it being the better all around body.

I am only looking to sell, no trades as I've already mentioned that I am trying to get down to the one body. Unless of course someone has a Sony mount 135 1.8 or Sony GM 135 1.8 to offer in trade.

My apologies for not checking in on this post or replying back to the previous pm, I meant to then forgot until I was notified about a posting via email.
06-11-2020, 07:04 AM - 1 Like   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
I wish I could buy this off of you, I'm tying up all of my resources with some other project at the moment. Good luck with sale, great camera!
06-11-2020, 06:20 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bobbotron Quote
I wish I could buy this off of you, I'm tying up all of my resources with some other project at the moment. Good luck with sale, great camera!
Thanks for the comment, I do like the camera a lot so if it doesn't sell it won't be a big deal as I have quite a bit of other non Pentax gear I will be selling off as well.

06-11-2020, 07:49 PM - 1 Like   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Thorrulz Quote
Thanks for the comment, I do like the camera a lot so if it doesn't sell it won't be a big deal as I have quite a bit of other non Pentax gear I will be selling off as well.
I have the original 645 film camera and a few film era lenses, really like the handling of it. I've always thought I'd get along well with the CCD sensor 645D
06-16-2020, 05:40 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm currently reviewing my finances, I'll keep you posted. Too bad it wasn't an 80mm instead of the 200mm ...