Item for Sale
Pentax DA* 300mm/f4 lens

Asking Price
550.00 USD

Item Location
Gibraltar (United States)

Item Description
[B]Pentax DA* 300mm/f4 lens, $550.00[B]
Price includes shipping. (Continental U.S. only)

It's been a long while since I've used or needed this beautiful lens, so it's time to go to a new home. It has been very lightly used and always handled with care. I had originally bought it for my sons' school sports, mostly rowing, and so I needed the reach. No more sports, and unfortunately I hardly even do any photography, period, so I might as well bring my kit down to basics. It's still kind of sad to see this one go.

This lens is in excellent condition, no scratches, chips, dust, fungus, etc. In fact, due to how deeply recessed the rear lens element is, I think it would be practically impossible to damage that, unless a person was grossly negligent. Lens elements are clear and aperture blades are perfect. It has always lived with a filter attached, which is included, a Hoya Pro1 Digital 77mm UV (0). The ONLY thing which would differentiate this lens from a brand-new one, is the slight wear on the finish of the bayonet lugs, which the lens hood attaches to. This hood is very secure, has a nice rubberized ring around its forward edge, and also has the removable window for rotation of a circular polarizer. Autofocus functions well and has been accurate on my K5IIs.

I have a hard time photographing lenses anyway, and this one was even more so due to the depth at which the aperture lies internally. I admit, my photography skills have gotten a bit rusty. If needed, I can try to get some better shots.

Please send a PM if interested. Thank you!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer pays for return shipping and insurance. Returns only if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

06-17-2020, 12:01 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Private message sent!
06-17-2020, 04:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
Original Poster
Message received, thank you!

---------- Post added 06-17-20 at 08:08 PM ----------

---------- Post added 06-17-20 at 08:09 PM ----------

Lens has been sold, thank you!

Last edited by NeverSatisfied; 06-17-2020 at 05:09 PM.