PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax 67 105mm f/2.4 lens in Like New Condition $495, box, hood

Asking Price
495.00 USD

Item Location
New London, CT (United States)

Item Description
For Sale: SMC Pentax 67 105mm f/2.4 lens in Like New Condition $495, complete with box and hood.

Having sold my Pentax 67 cameras, it’s time for the lenses to go, too.

Comes now for sale: my SMC Pentax 67 105mm f/2.4 lens, SN8703085. This is the fastest of the 67 lenses, and this was the latest model of the 105mm. I bought this lens new in 1990, and so am the original owner. It is in near mint condition. As an amateur photographer, I treat my equipment with great care, and this lens is no exception. It has had very light use. The glass is pristine, and the body is free of marks or scratches. There are, however, a few marks on the lens mount, as seen in the photo. Focus is silky smooth, and the aperture ring clicks home nicely. It comes with both front and rear caps, in its original box with packing materials as supplied by the manufacturer. Also included is the correct rectangular lens hood, the PH-SB, complete with case and box, a hard to find item.

The lens has been kept in a COVID-19- and smoke-free temperature- and humidity-controlled environment.

Asking price for this complete set in this condition is $495, and includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fee to confirmed and verified addresses only, please. Lenses of this type go for higher prices on the big auction site, but they are not complete with lens hood, are of unknown provenance, and ship from Asia.

I want you to be happy with your purchase, so please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be returned

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images