Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-03-2020, 09:30 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Pentax K-r (body and accessories, no lens)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-r (body and accessories, no lens)

Asking Price
90.00 80.00 USD

Item Location
Horsham (United States)

Item Description
Shutter count: 20,406

Includes:
  • camera body
  • body cap
  • unused strap
  • unused battery charger and cord
  • original battery (still has some life in it, but capacity has diminished)
  • third-party AA adapter
  • 8 GB class 4 SD card (Kingston - known to work with camera, see below)
  • Original manual and paperwork (no software)

Detailed Condition: very good cosmetic condition despite the amount of use/shutter count. LCD display is clean and free of visible scratches. The internal flash on this failed several years ago and it was sent to Pentax for repair. Flash works properly now. There are two issues with this camera:
  1. the internal (backup) battery is dead, so date/time needs to be set every time the battery is changed. I understand this is not an uncommon issue with this model, but I have no idea what it would cost to have it replaced.
  2. it seems to be very selective about SD cards. I replaced this because the 32 GB PNY cards I typically use stopped working reliably. When inserted, they (and most othe SD cards) produce a "Memory card error" message. I'm including an 8 GB Kingston card that (at this time) is recognized and works properly in the camera. I have a couple more 4 GB Adata cards that also work which I will include if the buyer would like.

Additional photos available here: Pentax K-r - Google Photos

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS (Priority Mail)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item is sold as-is. If not received in described condition, I will refund purchase price on return of item (shipping will not be refunded or provided for return).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Moto Z3 Play  Photo 

Last edited by wedge; 07-13-2020 at 09:35 AM.
07-05-2020, 03:32 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump for price drop.
07-06-2020, 04:14 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Potential buyer- leave the 8gb card in the camera and download the photos via USB cable. Format the card when download is complete. The K-r makes a very good product photo camera, it works very well with LED lighting and delivers excellent files @ ISO 200.
07-13-2020, 09:36 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump for another price drop.