Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax Limited 21mm / f3.2 DA lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Limited 21mm / f3.2 DA lens

Asking Price
USD 350

Item Description
Up for sale is a used, but nearly-new looking, Pentax Limited DA AL 21mm / f3.2 pancake lens for Pentax DSLRs. This is a great lens, very small and sharp. This copy is in mint condition (the only thing that is not perfect are a couple very small bright marks on the milled focussing ring). Glass is clean and clear, mechanics are fine. Comes with all original accessories (caps, hood) and packaging. Asking $350 + shipping/insurance.

I have listed this lens on eBay (item number 250319770928 ) so that it should be possible to take advantage of the current cash back offer.

This item should be eligible for the Live Search (Microsoft) rebate if you use Buy It Now and Paypal and are a USA resident. Go to Live Search, and search for anything photographic. If you get an eBay link on the results up at the top in the gray box, click it. You should now see a cashback logo at the top of the eBay search results page. Read the conditions of the offer! Then you can search for any item in eBay that's eligible. This one should be. As of this posting, the offer is 25% off, but it can and does fluctuate. If you meet the conditions, that should lead to a screaming good deal on this lens.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
MA, USA

Shipping Charge
at cost

Shipping Services
UPS

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
n/a

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-07-2008, 07:52 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
This lens is still available.
11-07-2008, 08:38 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Dang. If I lived in the US and I hadn't already ordered mine, I would've gotten this.