Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2020, 07:19 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
645 Folder with Takumar lens and coupled rangefinder

I’m looking for an old 645 folding camera with a Takumar 75mm f3.5

Something like a Mine Six or a Press Van 120.

I tried this a while back, and someone offered a Mine Six on the marketplace a couple of days after the transmission in my wife’s car ate itself.
So that didn’t work for me... but I’d like to try again...

I’d like something in good shooting condition, with a coupled rangefinder (I have enough zone-focusing cameras), and I’d like something that does 645 (Switchable is fine) as I haven’t done that format in a while....

There’s a Press Van on an auction site that would be about $500 shipped to me. That’s about twice what I’m looking to spend, and less than that would be even better, depending on what it is...

Thanks,

-Eric

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
75mm f3.5, classifieds, folder with takumar, mine, mine six, press, press van, rangefinder, sell pentax, six, takumar, takumar lens, van, wanted