Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2020, 07:35 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Pentax K30, boxed with charger, manual etc. Note: solenoid replaced!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K30, boxed with charger, manual etc. Note: solenoid replaced!

Asking Price
175.00 GBP

Item Location
N Wales (UK)

Item Description
Selling the K30 I bought to complement my K3-ii when an accident on my part rendered that camera incapable of AF. I replaced the original green solenoid which was playing up with a white one retrieved from my old disassembled k-r and the K30 has worked perfectly since - see here. Only selling because I have a KS2 as well. Pics show relatively pristine condition, this hasn't had much use.

Not sure of the true shuttercount (exif says ~950): the internal battery had got low from storage (I guess) so that the internal data needed to be reset when I acquired it. Hasn't been an issue while I have been using the camera and normally have the battery in it, or even after a week unused without battery.

£175

EXTRAS: I have a 18-55mm kit lens in the cupboard somewhere msg me if you want one. You can have the 35-80mm in the pic for free if you want.

Other items: I still have an adaptall PKA mount or two from my mega-test. £38.95

POST wt 2kg your choice.
UK: courier £7.95 tracked and signed for. Special delivery Royal Mail £11.95
EU: Royal mail international tracked and signed £15.95

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Europe Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
courier

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
30 day warranty

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF