[SOLD] K10D with 18-55 Lens and Accessories

***CLOSED***

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K10D with 18-55 Lens and Accessories

Asking Price
$550.00USD

Item Description
This was my first DSLR and was purchased new by me in September 2007. I took approximately 7000 pictures with it. I recently had it cleaned and serviced by Pentax Canada just as an annual maintenance checkup. It seems they have reset the counter so I can't tell how many photos were taken.

The camera is in perfect working condition and the only reason I didn't list it as MINT is that I do not have the original box and packaging.

This package comes with the following and I'd like to sell it as one whole package. If I don't get any interest I may consider selling individual items but will relist as appropriate.

This package includes the K10D Body, SMC DA 18-55 lens with front and rear caps and lens hood, a Promaster PD-L150 Li-Ion 7.4V 1700mAh battery, a 2GB SD Card 80x, the factory hotshoe cover, the original Pentax neck strap, the original K10D Manual, and a Magic Lantern Guide for the K10D. Digital Concepts DC-200 Leatherette Video Bag (Medium with Side Pockets) added 12-Nov-08

The hotshoe shows minor signs of wear (brassing) and I'd say the flash has been attached/detached 12-15 times in the last 12 months.

PM with interest or questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Shipping Charge
Depends on Destination, at buyer's cost

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australlia

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Shipping will only be to Paypal confirmed address. If you don't have a Paypal confirmed address I will not entertain an offer from you (unless you want local pickup for cash).

If you're in the Toronto area, we can arrange to meet and you can pay by cash.

If you want some other shipping service I will try and accommodate you but I do not have any accounts with any courier companies.

All shipping costs at the buyer's expense.

I will leave this up for 7 days (06 November 2008 to 13 November 2008 midnight) then I will consider alternative selling venues.

Thanks for looking.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Leaf Fan; 11-14-2008 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Sale Closed 13-Nov-08
11-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
Am I reading this poorly, or did you forget to write which fash it is you're offering? It might interest me.
11-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 63 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by bdery Quote
Am I reading this poorly, or did you forget to write which fash it is you're offering? It might interest me.
Looks like he was just referring to the condition of the hot shoe.
11-06-2008, 02:15 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Leaf Fan Quote
Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australlia
I thought you could only verify an address if you lived in the US.

11-06-2008, 03:10 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
No flash included sorry if I wasn't clear. Yes I was just describing the condition of the hot shoe.

As for confirmed addresses, I've sent to confirmed addresses all over North America, I was under the impression that addresses could be verified anywhere if the person was willing to go through the steps to do so. Anyway, I will ship to ANY confirmed address only.
11-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #6
Veteran Member

As for confirmed addresses, I've sent to confirmed addresses all over North America, I was under the impression that addresses could be verified anywhere if the person was willing to go through the steps to do so. Anyway, I will ship to ANY confirmed address only.
I don't know why you only ship to confirmed addresses only. You've got the money, it's a done deal. If the camera ends up somewhere else, oh well...

Guess you'll only be selling to North Americans, then.
11-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ftpaddict Quote
I don't know why you only ship to confirmed addresses only. You've got the money, it's a done deal.
Not true.

I once sold an item on e-bay and the buyer asked that I ship to an unconfirmed address through their paypal account, and I did hoping to help out the person buying the item. Once I had shipped and gave them notification that I shipped, they called their credit card company and denied that the charge was theirs. Paypal froze the amount of the payment in my account (even though I had already withdrawn the cash) I basically had a negative balance and Paypal charged my credit card to get their money back. I filed a complaint and in the end I was told that because I shipped to an unconfirmed address I was not protected under their seller protection policy. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....

Sorry that's my policy.

Last edited by Leaf Fan; 11-06-2008 at 06:11 PM.
11-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #8
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
Not true.
Sorry that's my policy.
100 per cent correct and completely your prerogative. As a frequent seller, I could not agree with you more.

woof!

11-07-2008, 02:03 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Not true.

I once sold an item on e-bay and the buyer asked that I ship to an unconfirmed address through their paypal account, and I did hoping to help out the person buying the item. Once I had shipped and gave them notification that I shipped, they called their credit card company and denied that the charge was theirs. Paypal froze the amount of the payment in my account (even though I had already withdrawn the cash) I basically had a negative balance and Paypal charged my credit card to get their money back. I filed a complaint and in the end I was told that because I shipped to an unconfirmed address I was not protected under their seller protection policy. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....

Sorry that's my policy.
I stand corrected.
Good luck with your sale!
11-08-2008, 02:28 PM   #10
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Bump............
11-11-2008, 06:39 AM   #11
Inactive Account

Original Poster
11-12-2008, 07:42 AM   #12
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Free DIGITAL CONCEPTS DC-200 Leatherette Video Bag (Medium with Side Pockets) added as a bonus.
11-12-2008, 09:37 AM   #13

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
pm sent. thanks
11-13-2008, 06:08 AM   #14
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Last Day for this item, I'll be pulling it tonight.

don't forget this comes freshly "tuned up" from Pentax Canada, with the lens, neck strap, battery, SD Card, and carrying bag, everything you need to just start shooting.
11-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #15

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
anyone can confirm via Paypal, what gave u the impression CONUS was so special?