PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax D-AC168 - AC adapter

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Culver City, CA (United States)

Item Description
I'm selling the Pentax branded AC adapter that I bought last year from Adorama use with my K-1 for a project. The model number is the D-AC168.

In my email history, I found that I bought the K-AC132 from Adorama last year, they must have shipped me this, and I never realized that the model number is different until today. To make things even more confusing, the included manual is for the D-AC120. It provides 8.3V at 2.16A, and it works fine with my K-1.

I'm not really sure where to price this, so I'm starting $50 USD + shipping, but feel free to make an offer.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Calculated

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only if the item is not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
09-29-2020, 04:52 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Just a quick note...your adapter is not a K-AC168 either. That seldom seen and possibly mythical model has a dummy battery included that the DC fitting plugs into and is intended for the K-70. My understanding is that what you have is equivalent to the K-AC132 and is compatible with the K-1.

Pentax K-AC168 (AC adapter for the K-70) reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

Steve
10-04-2020, 02:46 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 36 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Just a quick note...your adapter is not a K-AC168 either. That seldom seen and possibly mythical model has a dummy battery included that the DC fitting plugs into and is intended for the K-70. My understanding is that what you have is equivalent to the K-AC132 and is compatible with the K-1.

Pentax K-AC168 (AC adapter for the K-70) reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

Steve
Thanks for the extra info stevebrot!

Bump! I'm open to any reasonable offers as well.