Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2020, 09:33 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Immortal.Eternal's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 270
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
A lot of 645 lens and Fullframe lenses

Hi guys,

I have passion for Pentax around 12 years. Time is flying and I already sold all my collections (pics below) 3-4 years ago to fund my business. Now it's time for me to recollect the treasury. I already have the Trio in Silver with FA* 85 already. Please let me know if any of you has the lens listed below:

1/ Zeiss 21 2.8 ZK
2/ SMC Pentax-D FA 645 25mm F4 AL [IF] SDM AW
3/ HD Pentax-D FA 645 35mm F3.5 AL [IF]
4/ SMC Pentax-D FA 645 55mm F2.8 AL [IF] SDM AW
5/ HD Pentax-D FA 645 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR Macro
6/ Voigtlander 125 2.5 Macro for Pentax mount
7/ Voigtlander APO 180 F4 for Pentax mount

Thank you so much!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
09-30-2020, 02:28 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: N. Calif
Posts: 3,240
Feedback Score: 134 (100%)
Sending PM for the SMC Pentax-D FA 645 55mm F2.8 AL [IF] SDM AW....
09-30-2020, 06:22 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Immortal.Eternal's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 270
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by manishved Quote
Sending PM for the SMC Pentax-D FA 645 55mm F2.8 AL [IF] SDM AW....
pm sent. Thank you bro!
10-01-2020, 06:40 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
WPRESTO's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 45,445
Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
I recently saw a Pentax mount 180mm Voigtlander on EBAY (asking price much higher than for the numerous Nikon-mounts on offer), but don't hold your breath waiting for the 125 macro.

Just double checked, There are two listed, asking prices about $1100 and $1500. Just how mbadly do you want one??

10-01-2020, 08:14 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Immortal.Eternal's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 270
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by WPRESTO Quote
I recently saw a Pentax mount 180mm Voigtlander on EBAY (asking price much higher than for the numerous Nikon-mounts on offer), but don't hold your breath waiting for the 125 macro.

Just double checked, There are two listed, asking prices about $1100 and $1500. Just how mbadly do you want one??
Thank you for checking it for me. I already saw 1 for PK mount but see something inside which I worry about for long term collection. Another one is M42 mount which I am not really interested in. I only find PK mount. By the way, if you have any chance by knowing some one else who have or see somewhere else on the Internet, please do not hesitate to let me know

Thank you again!
10-01-2020, 08:42 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
WPRESTO's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 45,445
Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by ledohung Quote
Thank you for checking it for me. I already saw 1 for PK mount but see something inside which I worry about for long term collection. Another one is M42 mount which I am not really interested in. I only find PK mount. By the way, if you have any chance by knowing some one else who have or see somewhere else on the Internet, please do not hesitate to let me know

Thank you again!

Will do. BTW: I had both lenses in K-mount, but let them go to other Pentaxians one and two years back, or thereabouts.
10-01-2020, 09:09 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Immortal.Eternal's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 270
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
Yeah I see. Now I have to take a lot of times to recollect again
10-04-2020, 05:27 PM   #8
Pentaxian




Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 552
Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
i have a 25mm 2.8 zeiss distagon that i could sell, but i've never seen or heard of a 21 in k-mount. good luck!

10-05-2020, 03:55 AM - 1 Like   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Immortal.Eternal's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 270
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sculptor666 Quote
i have a 25mm 2.8 zeiss distagon that i could sell, but i've never seen or heard of a 21 in k-mount. good luck!
Hi there,
Thank you for your response. Yeah the 21 ZK is extremely hard to find. I have seen only once lol. When I need 25 ZK, I will let you know. Enjoy!
 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
classifieds, dfa 645, f2.8, f4, fa, hd, lens and fullframe, macro, pentax, pentax-d, sell pentax, time, voigtlander, wanted, zeiss
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fullframe camera is for whom? Bui General Photography 52 06-28-2019 06:51 AM
DA lenses for fullframe lotech Pentax Full Frame 18 02-27-2018 10:16 AM
The best and worse thing about going fullframe... Ben78 Non-Pentax Cameras: Canon, Nikon, etc. 67 10-28-2014 06:56 PM
weather sealed lenses with fullframe coverage? Spare Tire Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 11 04-16-2011 08:21 PM
Lot of questions and a lot of things to talk about godwine Photographic Technique 11 07-08-2007 05:57 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top