Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2020, 03:35 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
Pentax LX w Pentax-M/50mm f/1.4 valuable OEM accessories. CLA'd and Excellent!!!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax LX w Pentax-M/50mm f/1.4 valuable OEM accessories. CLA'd and Excellent!!!

Asking Price
595.00 USD

Item Location
Maplewood, MN (United States)

Item Description
Selling my vintage film Pentax LX with Pentax-M 50mm f/1.4 and several valuable and hard to find OEM accessories. First the camera - I have had this about 15 years and it is in overall excellent condition with very few signs of wear. There is one small ding on the top of the finder that was present when I bought the camera. Camera was given full CLA by Eric in the summer of 2016 and has seen (very) minimal usage since then. Camera has strap lugs (currently in the film canister in the photo) and the original strap and OEM plastic body cap.

Lens included is the Pentax-M 50mm 1.4 lens and is in pristine condition. Fully working without issue, no fungus, aperture clean and snappy, etc. Opaque button/dot is perfect as is the "passed" sticker. OEM front and rear caps will be included.

Three hard to find/valuable (read: expensive) accessories included include the LX Grip B, The Waist Level Finder FF-1 and the SG-20 focusing screen (with etched grid). The SG 20 is currently installed in the camera and the original screen is in the case, along with the original tweezers. All three accessories include their original boxes (I am anal, what can I say).

Everything is in working order and this is a beautiful presentation of a full, working and (very) clean LX kit. Am selling as it has become a shelf queen and I just am not shooting that much film anymore. When I do it is usually on an overseas trip and the ME Super usually makes the trip because of size and weight. Sigh.....getting old stinks!

Thought I would try here with folks that will appreciate the package before it goes over to that auction site. For now, I am offering this as a full-package only. If it hasn't sold in 30 days (mid-November) I may consider selling individual components of the offering.

Anyway, I am asking $595 for the entire package including shipping and Paypal fees in the continental US. I will ship worldwide with buyer paying full actual costs. PM me with interest or any questions - I will be glad to answer. Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS, FedEx,UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Would rather not have it returned.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF