PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA* 85mm f/1.4

Asking Price
1,780.00 USD

Item Location
Florida (United States)

Item Description
This makes me sad but I have to sell this amazing lens, times have been hard financially now for a little while, and since I wasn't able to work this past month because I've been recovering from a surgery, it's unfortunately time.
This lens is in mint condition, I used it a couple times only since I got it 3 months ago and I absolutely love it, stunning rendering... sigh.
I will include the invoice in the box if it can be useful for warranty reasons.

$1780 which includes PayPal fees and shipping to the US, so actual price is closer to $1730.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11  Photo 
10-30-2020, 10:39 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
One of the best portrait lens ever made in any brand , sorry to hear about your situation. I have this one in Silver already, if not, I am gonna take it. Pump it for you!
10-31-2020, 06:27 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
That's very sad.
Good luck to you !
11-02-2020, 10:26 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Immortal.Eternal Quote
One of the best portrait lens ever made in any brand , sorry to hear about your situation. I have this one in Silver already, if not, I am gonna take it. Pump it for you!
QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
That's very sad.
Good luck to you !
Thank you so much!

11-03-2020, 12:00 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hey
I am interested in your lens. I will send you a PM.
11-04-2020, 01:06 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Immortal.Eternal Quote
One of the best portrait lens ever made in any brand ...
Those are some intriguing words... this lens would essentially replace my beloved MIJ silver FA 77 if I were to purchase. I'd gain more border sharpness, faster AF, water resistance, f/1.4 at the cost of a larger/heavier lens. Would there be anything else lost in your opinion>? There is so much portrait-specific character to the FA 77. While I am interested in the lens and the discussion, I'm also happy to have it boost visibility for our friend here.
11-04-2020, 07:56 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by jab2980 Quote
Those are some intriguing words... this lens would essentially replace my beloved MIJ silver FA 77 if I were to purchase. I'd gain more border sharpness, faster AF, water resistance, f/1.4 at the cost of a larger/heavier lens. Would there be anything else lost in your opinion>? There is so much portrait-specific character to the FA 77. While I am interested in the lens and the discussion, I'm also happy to have it boost visibility for our friend here.
Love to hear your view, bro. I think DFA 85 vs Ltd 77 is very different due to its... size. I am gonna bring K1 II + Grip with 85 but only K1 with 77, much different in taste. It is up to you from the day you want serious about 1.4 sharpness whether light weight to enjoy photography rather than caring about the weight of gear you bring