Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-01-2020, 07:39 PM   #1
Marketplace Reseller

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original OEM Pentax M42 to K-Mount Adapters (6 To Be Sold Individually / SOLD OUT)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Original OEM Pentax M42 to K-Mount Adapters (6 To Be Sold Individually / SOLD OUT!

Asking Price
25.00 USD

Item Location
Atlanta (United States)

Item Description
I have 6 Mint / Like New OEM Asahi / Pentax M42 Adapters for Pentax K camera bodies. The price of $25 is for ONE adapter and includes shipping within the US. I can also ship to Canada at buyers cost.

These OEM adapters work great and are far superior to the after market copies for sale on other outlets. You might want to by a few to go with the Takumars I've list in this marketplace, or the NOS Takumar Lens I'm currently listing on Ebay:

SMC Takumar 28mm F3.5 (Model 2)
SMC Takumar 135mm F2.5 (Model 1)
SMC Takumar MACRO 50mm F4
SMC Takumar 85mm F1.9
SMC Takumar 200mm F4

Please PM me if interested in one or more adapters and I'll hold one for you. Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
US Shipping Included

Shipping Services
UPS / USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
NOTE : I will ship internationally if you are combining the M42 adapter with a lens purchase going to the same location.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 

Last edited by JohnKovarikJr; 11-21-2020 at 06:33 AM.