Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2020, 07:53 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
K1 or K1ii (preferably in Australia)

I'm just testing the waters at this stage to see if anyone has either a K1 or K1ii that hasn't been through the wars that they're thinking of moving on to a new home. I'd prefer under 20k actuations but would consider up to about 40k if priced accordingly. I'd prefer to buy from within Australia at this stage, and just to be clear that this WTB isn't a commitment to buy on my part - as I say I'm just testing the water to see what (if anything) is available.

Please PM me if you have anything that you're thinking about passing on to a new home. Thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
australia, classifieds, home, k1, k1 or k1ii, k1ii, sell pentax, stage, wanted