PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron AF 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Hood

Asking Price
80.00 USD

Item Location
Atlanta (United States)

Item Description
This Tamron AF 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Hood is in excellent condition and includes the original box, packaging, hood, and Hoya UV Filter. The lens was checked for any dust / fungus, and was attached to a K20 for numerous test shots.

The $80.00 Pricing includes US Domestic shipping. I'll work with anyone who would like to have the lens shipped internationally, but you pick up the extra shipping cost.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free US Mainland Shipping

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details

Return on this lens is allowed within 3 days of receipt if there are significant glass issues I missed, or the lens does not operate as originally designed. Cost for shipping back to me will be the responsibility of the buyer. Please reach out to me if there is a problem.

Read more at: SMC Pentax-DA* 300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM (Selling Dad's Entire Collection) - PentaxForums.com

Payment Options also include Venmo!

All payment must be received prior to shipping. I can take payment via PayPal, Venmo, or Check (US Banks Only). If you need to make special financial arrangements, just let me know and we can discuss options.

All lenses have been checked for obvious dust / fungus by fully opening the diaphragm and looking through them at a bright light. All lenses have also been put on a Pentax K20 and multiple pics were taken in manual mode (and auto-focus where appropriate).

I’m not a lens expert or a photographer, so that is all I could check. If I missed something technical and the condition is not what you were expecting, please reach out to me via email for resolution.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 

Last edited by JohnKovarikJr; 01-03-2021 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Price Adjustment
01-03-2021, 10:57 AM   #2
Forum Member