Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-20-2020, 09:52 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Package - Pentax K10D with Promaster 28-105mm, Soligor 95-310mm, bag, and batteries

I bought a new Pentax KP and now have to sell stuff to pay for my spending spree.
Selling a package deal around my K-10D. It is in excellent condition with a shutter count of 22832.
I love how the CCD sensors in the K10D's take pictures with very rich colors.

Comes with ;

Promaster 28-105mm f/4.0-5.6 Lens - Christmas tree picture was taken with the K-10D and 28-105mm. It comes with front caps.(This is a rebadged version of the Tamron lens)

Soligor - C/D 95-310mm lens -This is a manual focus lens with a unique focal length. Comes with both caps and hood, Street light (taken at 310mm) in the picture is a street over from my house and a good target for long range and high contrast.

16GB SD Card, battery charger and three batteries are included along with a nice Wenger Swiss Army Knife case.

PayPal fees and shipping are included in the price

Returns accepted if the camera or lenses are damaged in transport.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo   

Last edited by dronegeek; 12-20-2020 at 10:45 PM.