PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 50mm f2.8 Macro Manual Focus 1:1

Asking Price
60.00 USD

Item Location
Utah (United States)

Item Description
Selling on a spare Macro lens - I'm spoilt for choice with Macro so decided to sell this one as part of an ongoing clear out.

1:1 Magnification. It has the A position on the aperture ring so the camera body can control aperture, so it's easier to use a flash, and allows multisegment metering.

As with many of the Sigma lenses of this era, the barrel coverings degraded and went sticky (why oh why Sigma?!?). I've cleaned the lens to remove the stickiness but that had the consequence of also removing the painted focus scale. I've not found that an issue, as I just take the shot when the area I want is visibly in focus, but it needs mentioned.

Other than that in good usable condition with front & rear caps.

Feel free to ask any questions. Lens close-up picture taken with my K-1ii today - I focussed on the 'p' of Opt. Can email a full size file to anyone interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
At Cost

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11 Pro  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11 Pro  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11 Pro  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11 Pro  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11 Pro  Photo 
View Picture EXIF