PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax auto-bellows K with slide copier

Asking Price
140.00 USD

Item Location
Massachusetts (United States)

Item Description
All in good condition. One thing I noticed, the pin that actuates the diaphragm lever on a lens is a little too long. With some lenses, it rubs against the guard for the diaphragm lever which means the diaphragm closes when a cable release is pressed, but it does not snap back open. I've been hesitant either to trip a mm off the pin or bend back the arm.
AND: the slide copier is designed to cover a FF negative or chrome when a FF camera body and a 50mm lens are being used. IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT OR IMPOSSIBLE TO COPY ALL OF A FF NEGATIVE OR CHROME USING AN APS-C CAMERA ON THE BELLOWS. I have heard some Pentaxians say they solved the problem, but I could not using lenses of 35mm, 40mm and 50mm focal length, as well as a 50mm enlarging lens.

BTW: The ruler gives magnifications and exposure corrections for certain lenses.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
30 days - purchaser pays for shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GX8  Photo 

Last edited by WPRESTO; 01-23-2021 at 05:25 AM.