PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-3 with extras

Asking Price
400.00 USD

Item Location
Ocean Shores, WA (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-3 in very good condition, just over 36,000 actuations. Number may go up a few as local photographers have expressed interest in seeing it work.

Includes OEM strap, body cap, charger, two Pentax batteries, wired shutter remote, one (1) 128GB SDcard, a Sigma 70-300 DG Macro lens, and a neoprene bag for the lens. The body is missing the hot shoe cover. Body has a screen protector on it that has a few air bubbles in it, but they mostly disappear when switched on.

The Sigma is relatively sharp but by design it's a fairly fiddly lens (tricky to switch in and out of Macro mode), it does have some barrel creep, and switching from "A" to manual aperture may cause headaches switching back to "A" mode again. That said, it can be a decent "walk around lens" for a backup body or perhaps to get a young photographer started, as long as it's used with care.

I pack things the way I would like to receive them and I ship USPS with tracking and insurance. Check my feedback and buy with confidence.

Asking $400. Paypal or G'pay are both good. Shipping and insurance included @ asking price.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included @ asking price

Shipping Services
USPS, tracked and insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as advertised, buyer pays return shipping with proper insurance.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Oktyabr; 01-12-2021 at 05:49 PM.
01-13-2021, 10:50 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Howdy!
Does the lense have a lock by chance or is that why there is barrel creep? I kind of doubt it and did not see one in the pictures but wanted to check. Is the creep bad enough you have to hold really tight when taking a picture looking downward or is it relatively doable?

Thanks
Valsetz
01-14-2021, 05:09 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Valsetz Quote
Howdy!
Does the lense have a lock by chance or is that why there is barrel creep? I kind of doubt it and did not see one in the pictures but wanted to check. Is the creep bad enough you have to hold really tight when taking a picture looking downward or is it relatively doable?

Thanks
Valsetz

No lock on it. I was just holding it pointed straight down and there was no creep. If you are using the lens and holding the zoom ring on it, it doesn't creep at all (since it can't move). I've really only noticed it if I was carrying it on a strap, pointed down, and went for a walk.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for your interest!