PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-1 with Grip and Samyang 85mm f/1.4

Asking Price
1,400.00 USD

Item Location
Spencer (United States)

Item Description
Get started with a complete Full Frame package!
K-1 original model, excellent condition, Shutter count 6994, Grip and a very nice manual 85mm Samyang f/1.4.
Camera includes Original box, Pentax battery and charger, Peak design connectors (can be removed.)
2 UHS II Lexar 1667x SD cards. (I buy UHS II for faster uploading to my computers, not faster buffer clearing.)
Grip has a Watson aftermarket battery. IF you buy it all at once I will add at least one Full Frame Auto focus lens as a bonus.

Price includes Insured Priority USPS Shipping in the continental US, any shipping outside CONUS will be at actual cost with a 50 USD allowance.

I am buying a new home and cash is always important when you need furniture and money for appraisers and inspectors, otherwise I would never think of selling this camera. As I stink at manual focus, the lens is just better than me.
If you don't want the battery grip and extra battery, take 110 USD off the price and I will keep it till I can afford to replace my K-1 sometime after getting settled into my new home. (Appears to be at the end of June.)

I Love this camera but sometimes you have to let go so you can get where you need to be.

Extras, Watson Battery is inside the grip. Cards are unopened and from B and H.

Samyang mount end

Rear of K-1

Aperture blades and glass on Samyang 85

Samyang

Top of the K-1

Sample shot at f/1.8

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
IN

Shipping Services
USPS Others if needed

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If damaged in transit or non- functional on arrival. 7 days after receipt of gear if not as described.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by SharkyCA; 01-18-2021 at 08:46 PM.
01-18-2021, 08:26 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
typo correction (fat thumbs, small phone)

Free bump from me. I feel the pain of having to let go, which I did with my K1 almost a year ago now . Already in talks hoping to.buy everything back, and I wish the same for you in the future. Best of luck.
01-22-2021, 03:22 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Free bump Friday. If you have been tempted to make the jump to FF, this deal right here is the one you should take. You won't regret it.
01-22-2021, 05:01 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by NoCo Pentaxian Quote
Free bump Friday. If you have been tempted to make the jump to FF, this deal right here is the one you should take. You won't regret it.

This....and another free bump. Once you get a K-1 you'll wonder why you waited so long. I know I did.

02-16-2021, 07:33 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Someone is missing out on a great deal.