Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-18-2021, 08:58 PM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
Asahi SMC Takumar 200mm F4 with Hood (Very Good Condition)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Asahi SMC Takumar 200mm F4 with Hood (Very Good Condition)

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Atlanta (United States)

Item Description
Hi All -

This listing is for a very good condition Asahi SMC Takumar 200mm F4 with Hood and original hard case. Serial # 5989764. There are a few minor handling marks on the the lens, and for some reason someone "blacked" out the word Takumar on the face of the lens. The hard case with this lens is a bit dry and showing its age.

The discounted sale price of $50.00 includes free US Domestic Shipping. Feel free to make me an offer on multiples of the Takumars I have listed.

I'll work with anyone who would like to have the lens shipped internationally, but you pick up the extra shipping cost.

Here's most of what I have left in the Takumar M42 category and all will be listed on the Marketplace:

Asahi Super-Takumar 135mm F3.5 with Hood
Asahi Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm F1.4
Asahi Pentax Super-Takumar 35mm F3.5 (2nd Version)
Asahi Pentax Super-Takumar 35mm F3.5 (3rd Version)
Asahi Pentax Super-Takumar 28mm F3.5 (2nd Version)
Asahi Pentax Auto-Takumar 35 mm f/3.5
Asahi SMC Takumar 200mm F4 with Hood
Asahi SMC Takumar 200mm F4 with Hood

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Free US Domestic Shipping

Shipping Services
UPS Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return on this lens is allowed within 3 days of receipt if there are significant glass issues I missed, or the lens does not operate as originally designed. Cost for shipping back to me will be the responsibility of the buyer. Please reach out to me if there is a problem.

Payment Options also include Venmo!

All payment must be received prior to shipping. I can take payment via PayPal, Venmo, or Check (US Banks Only). If you need to make special financial arrangements, just let me know and we can discuss options.

All lenses have been checked for obvious dust / fungus by fully opening the diaphragm and looking through them at a bright light. All lenses have also been put on a Pentax K20 and multiple pics were taken in manual mode (and auto-focus where appropriate).

I’m not a lens expert or a photographer, so that is all I could check. If I missed something technical and the condition is not what you were expecting, please reach out to me via email for resolution.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 

Last edited by JohnKovarikJr; 01-18-2021 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Spelling error