Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K10D, DA18-55mm II, D-BG2 Grip, Remote

I've upgraded to a K20 and with mixed emotions am selling my trusty K10D with some associated items.

Excellent Condition K10D Body - Purchased in January 2008 from Buydig, this K10D has been really great in terms of operation. Never had any problems with it. It has been solidly reliable, thus my reluctance to part with it (although I do baby it far too much). Body is in almost perfect shape with no scratches. The only thing I can say about it is that the lens mount shows that lenses have been mounted on it before and there is a tiny bit of wear on the flash mount. A tiny bit more than 7000 actuations (The shutter is rated for 100,000 actuations so that should not be a problem). Everything works as it should. I have not noticed any significant front/back focusing issues (although I understand that varies with lenses you use). No dust in the LCD (unlike my new K20 which came with a piece of dust ). No cracks on the baseplate. Comes with original everything that came in the retail box; all in perfect shape. BONUS: I'm also throwing in a Sandisk 2GB Ultra II SD Card and Sandisk Flash Memory Recovery Software.

Mint Condition DA18-55mm II Lens - This is the one designed for improved resolution on the K20D. It actually came with my K20D, but I have plenty of lenses and am packaging it with my K10D for purchase, so you get a lens that is better than the original K10 kit lens. It is in its original box and everything. In excellent shape, barely used.

Like New D-BG2 Grip - This also came with my K20D. I don't use it. I just tried it out once. It certainly balances the camera nicely, but I prefer a smaller camera. I'm including a battery with this (Konica-Minolta, perfect functionality, normally not included in retail package). This grip works for both K10D's and K20D's

Pentax Remote C - Fully functional remote control for all Pentax Cameras. I just changed the battery recently (the original battery was dead when I got bought it new). This isn't the one that fits inside the grip, but it works fine and can attach to your camera strap. It actually has extra button for zoom control, but the camera doesn't support power zoom so it's irrelevant.

I'm hoping to sell everything as a set, so we'll give a few days, say till wednesday 11/19. If I don't get any offers for the whole set by then, I'll break it up. You are welcome to put in your PM's for individual parts before then, but any buyers of the entire set will have priority.

The K10D and K200D share the same sensor, but I think the extra control and functionality of the K10D makes it a much more worthwhile upgrade for those using an *ist or K100 series camera. I know it made a huge difference for me when I upgraded.

Asking $575 + shipping for the whole set.

Shipping is:

$25 in the US
$45 to Canada
$55 Internationally (PM me for exact quote, it may be slightly different).

You can buy with confidence. I have lots of positive reviews here and on ebay. Please contact me if you need references.

Last edited by Youngster; 11-17-2008 at 03:11 PM.
11-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
If you'll give grip seperately, let me know about the price.
11-17-2008, 03:11 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
Original Poster
Price Discounted

Priced to move. Only $575 for the whole set.