PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Metz mecablitz 52 AF-1 Flash

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
Alexandria, Virginia (United States)

Item Description
I bought this flash used from Adorama about 5 years ago and it has performed very well for me. But I am trying to pare down my camera equipment and I just don't need this type of flash for the kind of shooting I do these days (if I really need to use an external flash, I will reach for my compact Pentax AF 201 - though its flash head does not rotate/swivel like this one does, which is a must for portrait shots).

The Metz 52 AF-1 flash is well-regarded for its illumination power and fast recharge times. It is solidly built, reliable in operation, and in excellent cosmetic condition. The touchscreen controls work well though may take a little while to get used to compared to physical buttons.

Read this in-depth Pentax Forum review of this flash here, which originally convinced me to buy it:
Metz 52 AF-1 Flash Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews

Asking $100 which includes the cost of shipping to North America destinations and the PayPal transaction fees. I also accept Venmo payment.

Here are some pictures of the flash. Buyer will also receive the original carrying case, original box, operating manual (not pictured), slave stand (not pictured), and a third-party slide-on flash diffuser (Sto-Fen OM-MZ80 Omni-Bounce Diffuser).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns please, the flash is in great shape mechanically and cosmetically. Please view my feedback and buy with confidence!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by seventysixersfan; 01-29-2021 at 12:40 PM.
01-26-2021, 09:37 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster
Tuesday morning bump! This is an excellent flash for beginners and advanced shooters alike.
01-29-2021, 08:20 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster
Stealth PM replied to. Sale is pending, contingent on receipt of payment.