Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-11-2021, 12:05 PM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Excellent 31mm f1.8 Ltd $450, Original Box, Leather Pouch.

Hello all

I hope all of you are doing well.

Unfortunately, I have to sell all of my Pentax gear to fund the purchase of a new camera that 4K capable for work. I hate to do this, but well, I like work and making money . There are some absolute bargains to be had here. I will list each item for sale with its condition and price listed. Images for all items will be here as well.

Pentax K1 II - SOLD Like new condition. The shutter count is just 1,980 shots. This camera really is like new. There is a screen protector on the rear LCD and has been since day one. There are a few tiny marks on the bottom where I set the camera down. Everything works perfectly. The camera has never been abused, and has never even got wet. Includes the original charger. body cap, and one official Pentax battery. Priced to sell fast $1,100

Pentax 31mm f1.8 LTD - [B]SOLD[/B] Absolutely beautiful lens purchased from another forum member here that's in excellent condition. The lens is in excellent shape. One or two very small specs of dust internally that do not affect image quality. No scratches on the glass (front or rear), no scratches on the body, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades are perfect and smooth. The lens comes with the original box, leather pouch, original Pentax front lens cap that has a small chip in it, and aftermarket rear lens cap which does have a few scuffs on it. $450.

Pentax 77mm f1.8 LTD - SOLD Another gorgeous lens in good condition. The 77mm LTD f1.8 was also purchased from another forum member. Since owning it I have used it just a couple of times. The body of the lens has one or two hairline scratches that are hard to see. There is some dust inside the lens. No fungus, or haze. They do not affect image quality. The lens comes with the original Pentax front (that has a scratch) and rear lens caps and the leather pouch. No box. Asking $375

Pentax D-FA 24-70 f2.8 ED SDM WR - SOLD My workhorse lens. This lens is in excellent condition. Some small areas of discoloration on the zoom ring grip. One tiny mark on the front element that does not affect image quality. The rear element is clean and clear. Zooms smoothly, no issues with operation. Comes with the lens hood, Pentax lens cap, aftermarket rear cap, and pouch. No box. Asking $500

Pentax D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ED DC AW - SOLD Like New - I purchased this lens direct from Ricoh. There is one small spec of dust in the front element. It does not affect image quality. The rear element is clean and clear. The lens functions perfectly. This lens comes with original Pentax front and rear caps. The lens hood, box, and carry case are included too. $1,000

If you have any questions, please just ask. I accept PayPal for payment. Shipping charges will be on a per-item basis so that I don't overcharge for shipping. Once you want to buy, I will see how much it will cost to ship to your location and will charge exactly what the post office charges for priority mail to US locations.

Attached Images

Last edited by brettday; 03-12-2021 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Update title
03-11-2021, 12:06 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Also, just to show the shutter count.
Attached Images

03-11-2021, 01:47 PM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Good luck with sales, some people are getting some great deals on those lenses.
03-11-2021, 02:19 PM - 1 Like   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
My wife would like to send her congratulations to the buyer of the K1........

I on the other hand :-)

03-11-2021, 02:26 PM - 1 Like   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent for the 70-200mm f2.8.
03-11-2021, 07:09 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
PM sent for 24-70
03-11-2021, 08:10 PM   #7