Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
[SOLD] Excellent Used 21mm DA f/3.2 - $350

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Excellent Used 21mm DA f/3.2 - $350

Asking Price
US$350

Item Description
For sale is a lightly used 21mm DA pancake lens. I have most if not all of the original packaging and paperwork. Includes the lens pouch, hood and cap, of course.

The lens is about two years old now and has only been lightly used, maybe for eight outings or so, probably not more than a couple hundred frames shot with it. It hasn't been used in the last year as I sold my K10D in anticipation of the K20D. Then circumstances prevented me from obtaining a K20D, so as much as I like the qualities of the Pentax system, I'm keeping things simple and going back to just one DSLR system (Canon).

See photos, let me know if you have any questions. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Paypal only. I'm trustworthy - you can read my review of the K10D (and others) at PhotographyReview.com. If you're in Seattle, you can pick it up directly.

Feel free to send me a message or post here - but sorry if I'm not immediately responsive-holidays and family in town.

Thanks,
Larry

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Seattle, WA

Shipping Charge
Buyer pays actual shipping + insurance

Shipping Services
UPS

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
This lens is excellent, barely used, and I would say almost 'like new' if it weren't just under two years old.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

11-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #2

Original Poster
Okay, I see views but no bites--price too high? How about $325 inc. shipping to continental US only.
12-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks for looking, this lens is SOLD.