Feedback Score: 53 (100%)
[SOLD] PENTAX-M 135mm f/3.5

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
PENTAX-M 135mm f/3.5

Asking Price
$20

Item Description
Here's a Pentax-M 135 f/3.5 that I bought on ebay and used exactly once. I keep thinking it's a nice alternative to the 70-200/2.8 for candid's (way more subtle), but I just don't seem to get the old M's out and go shoot. For anything in this range, I use the 70-200mm... LBA demons are prodding me to get a *16-50 so I'm selling my little used lenses.

• This lens is in good shape, no dents or major scratches, but quite a bit of fading/brassing of the aperture ring and other hard edges.
  • The glass is in great shape, no scratches or marks that I can see.
  • The aperture ring works smoothly and positively, and the blades are clean, dry and snappy.
  • Some dust is evident inside as usual with a lens of this age. EDIT: In bright light some of the dust inside may be tiny fungus strands? They look like tiny fibers of polyester/lint but they're laying on the inside of the rear element. It doesn't look like the fungal infections I've seen before, but I don't really know. I'll try to post a photo of 'em later, but I figured I'd better lower the price and edit the post right away.

I will provide a cheapo aftermarket rear cap, but I don't have a front cap to fit.

here's a link to a bunch of full size pictures of the lens and samples from my one use. If you need me to go downtown and shoot a brickwall, that can probably be arranged .

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Fair

Item Location
California

Shipping Charge
As requested (usually $10 for flat rate priority)

Shipping Services
USPS, others if required.

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Ebay BIN available to those who want to do the ms-cashback thing.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by heliphoto; 11-22-2008 at 06:25 PM.
11-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
I'd like the lens...

Regards,
Mike
QuoteOriginally posted by heliphoto Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
PENTAX-M 135mm f/3.5

Asking Price
$20

Item Description
Here's a Pentax-M 135 f/3.5 that I bought on ebay and used exactly once. I keep thinking it's a nice alternative to the 70-200/2.8 for candid's (way more subtle), but I just don't seem to get the old M's out and go shoot. For anything in this range, I use the 70-200mm... LBA demons are prodding me to get a *16-50 so I'm selling my little used lenses.

• This lens is in good shape, no dents or major scratches, but quite a bit of fading/brassing of the aperture ring and other hard edges.
  • The glass is in great shape, no scratches or marks that I can see.
  • The aperture ring works smoothly and positively, and the blades are clean, dry and snappy.
  • Some dust is evident inside as usual with a lens of this age. EDIT: In bright light some of the dust inside may be tiny fungus strands? They look like tiny fibers of polyester/lint but they're laying on the inside of the rear element. It doesn't look like the fungal infections I've seen before, but I don't really know. I'll try to post a photo of 'em later, but I figured I'd better lower the price and edit the post right away.

I will provide a cheapo aftermarket rear cap, but I don't have a front cap to fit.

here's a link to a bunch of full size pictures of the lens and samples from my one use. If you need me to go downtown and shoot a brickwall, that can probably be arranged .

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Fair

Item Location
California

Shipping Charge
As requested (usually $10 for flat rate priority)

Shipping Services
USPS, others if required.

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Ebay BIN available to those who want to do the ms-cashback thing.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
11-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sale Pending...

Keep watching for a Pentax-M 150mm f/3.5... (and more to come...)
11-22-2008, 11:18 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
That didn't last long...

As an x-man, his mutant power is "fast purchasing"!

Lens sold... Thanks!