Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax LX with FA-1 Finder

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Good Condition Pentax LX with FA-1 Finder

Asking Price
$429.00

Item Description
Good Condition Pentax LX with FA-1 Finder, Custom Soft Case, Original Manual & 2 Focus Screens
Serial #5342646

I'm the original owner of this LX and have taken great care of it. The bottom base plate has minimal surface scratches and shows ware from mounting on a tripod. There are 2 very small places on the bodies 2 front bottom corners where the trim's black paint has been worn to metal from taking in and out of the soft case. The camera's strap mounting lugs have alson been worn down this way. Otherwise cosmetically the body shows only slight ware. Camera's machanical & electronic funtions all work perfectly. I've never experienced any sticky mirror problems with this LX. I've been rewarded with great many years of use with this pro grade film body. I want to express greatly how much care & maintenance I give all my equipment, especially this LX body.

This LX comes with the original Pentax manual, accessories guide, strap and attachment lugs, velvet pouch and box. I've however lost the diopter adjustment tool for the FA-1 finder. A person can use a standard Phillips head screwdriver for adjusting. I'm also including a Pentax brand custom soft case with original Pentax box and a Pentax SA-21 focus screen.I have the original case, sreen tool, manual and original Pentax box for the screen. This screen does have a scratch on the upper left corner but of course has no affect on image quality. This screen is a blank matte finish that is useful for focusing telephoto lenses. The focus screen in the camera is the standard split image screen.

I'm new to Pentax Forums and so don't have any feed back here. I'm a small seller on Amazon and have feedback there. This is the URL to my feedback there.
Amazon.com Feedback: on_store
Of the 2 negative feedbacks, one was a setup by a rival seller and the other was really beyond my control.

Good day

Jerry

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Good

Item Location
Missoula, MT USA

Shipping Charge
$14.95 International-$28.00

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, FedEx

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
Pentax LX with FA-1 Finder, Manual and Original Pentax Box. Also includes Pentax brand custom Soft Case with original Pentax Box and SA-21 Focus Screen with focus screen removal tool, Manual and original Pentax Box. All for $429.00

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by LX60; 01-05-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Correcting mistakes