Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2008, 01:59 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
[SOLD] [EU] Tamrac Adventure 7 and Expedition 5x + accessories

Hi,

as you can see in the title - I've got two backpacks for sale.
Both are in excellent condition. As all Tamrac products - they are ugly but very functional and almost indestructible And they both come with some Tamrac accessories.

I quite like them, but after selling half of my glass... A small sling type bag will be more than enough for me...

Tamrac Adventure 7 - medium size two-compartment backpack, ideal for hiking.
Comes with Tripod Straps allowing to attach a tripod to the tabs on the bottom.
Click here for the details.
SOLD

Tamrac Expedition 5x - one of the smallest backpack in the Expedition series. Still big enough for K10D with A 400mm F5.6 mounted (or two bodies with smaller lenses) and several other lenses/flashguns/whatever. External pockets, tripod attachment and small laptop compartment on the front, four MAS attachment points on the sides.
Comes with MAS Water Bottle Holder (water bottle included).
Details can be found here.
SOLD

There are two other items: Tamrac SAS system Filter Case and Tamrac Boomerang Camera Strap. Filter case can be attached to the harness of any backpack and camera strap is a camera strap - so they fit both backpacks...
The first Customer will have a choice If someone is interested in one of the backpacks and both additional accessories - send me a PM

Shipping to Europe included.

I will post some pictures tonight.

Regards,

Last edited by ixian; 11-26-2008 at 08:06 AM.
11-25-2008, 05:58 AM   #2

Original Poster
That was quick - Expedition backpack, filter case, strap reserved until 6pm tomorrow.

Adventure 7 still available - price goes down a bit if all accessories will go with Expedition
11-26-2008, 01:37 AM   #3

Original Poster
Whole lot reserved - sale pending...
01-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Sold and thread closed