Item for Sale
FREE - Pentax DA L 18-50 WR - For parts / repair

Asking Price
0.00 USD

Item Location
Bay Area, CA (United States)

Item Description
Ok, here's the story.

This lens came in a bundle. It worked perfectly, however upon examination under a light I noticed what looks like either fungus or oil on the periphery of the lens. It appears to be outside of the image circle and did not affect the image.

Given the fairly low value of the lens I decided to take the lens apart and see if it was possible to clean the element. About half way in to the disassembly I decided to stop and not get any deeper. This is a complex internal mechanism with the retractable design.

So passing this on for either parts or to someone who has the time and skill to clean and reassemble. All parts are there and nothing is broken but it is in a state of disassembly. It's free, just ask you to cover shipping and any paypal fees. Should be around $10-12, but if it is more or less, I'll let you know.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Poor

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SM-A515F  Photo 
05-23-2021, 07:46 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
I'll take it, be good to learn something about it.