PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-FA 645 Zoom 1:4.5 45-85mm, $250 + $30 Shipping

Asking Price
250.00 USD

Item Location
Connecticut (United States)

Item Description
For sale to a good home is my SMC Pentax-FA 645 Zoom 1:4.5 45-85mm autofocus lens. I purchased this lens used from KEH a few years ago for use with my Pentax 645D. Having sold the 645D, I no longer have use for the lens. As an amateur photographer, Iím very careful with my equipment and it doesnít get high-volume useóand this lens is no exception. It is in perfect working order, and the glass is clear and clean. Cosmetically the lens is very clean, with most noticeable wear on the front and rear caps, and on the hood. Comes with both caps and the hood, no box or other accessories.

Asking $250, payment via PayPal, I will cover the fees. Shipping via UPS Ground, buyer pays additional $30 towards cost for insured and tracked shipment. Continental US only, please, and shipping only to verified PayPal addresses. Total from buyer then is $280 for the lens including shipping.

Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Robert

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$30

Shipping Services
UPS Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return in condition as received within 10 days, buyer pays for insured and tracked shipping service, UPS Ground preferred.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GH3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GH3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GH3  Photo