PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMCP-DA 16-45mm f/4 zoom lens

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
Maine (United States)

Item Description
Selling the first lens I ever bought for the K-Mount. This 16-45mm has traveled to Portugal, Ireland, and the Grand Canyon and has never let me down. It's an excellent travel lens.

I do not have the original caps or the box sadly. I will provide generic caps I've been using. EDIT: I forgot to note this, but I do have the lens hood. It's not pictured simply because I forgot about it!

Overall condition is good, but with signs of use. I will test this thoroughly and do another cleaning round before I ship it out to you.

NOTE: I will also accept certain micro 4/3rds lenses as trade for this or any of my other listings. Please feel free to reach out if that describes your situation.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only if substantially not as advertised. Please ask me any questions before purchasing as I'm happy to provide more information.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 06-01-2021 at 08:10 PM ----------

Note: sale is pending on this item.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 

Last edited by selfnoise; 06-01-2021 at 05:25 PM.