PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMCP-DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited Pancake Lens

Asking Price
120.00 USD

Item Location
Maine (United States)

Item Description
Selling my 40mm pancake lens. This is the "green ring" SMCP version.

This is a really fun lens to shoot with... tiny and unobtrusive, and it makes many of the Pentax DSLRs into a form factor that can be put easily into a bag. Screwdrive AF is very fast on the lens as the throw distance is so small.

I actually have the box and original bag for this lens, as well as original front cap and hood. As you can see from the pictures, there is some brassing on the lens/hood/cap because it has been used extensively. I'm not sure if the rear cap is original, as I can't remember what kind of rear cap this lens came with. It's a Pentax cap, though.

NOTES:
1. I own a full set of these green limiteds. All were bought preowned on this very website over the years, all are well-loved. I'm planning on selling some or all over the next few months... still deciding whether to keep any. If you're looking for more or the full set, PM me.

2. I will also accept certain micro 4/3rds lenses in trade. If you have any to trade, let me know.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless the item is DOA. Please ask for further detail or pics if you are unsure about item condition.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 
06-02-2021, 10:54 AM   #2
WJW
Site Supporter