PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA 70/2.4 (Green Ring)

Asking Price
165.00 USD

Item Location
Tennessee (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my DA70/2.4 (generation #1/green ring version). Itís been a trusty, well traveled performer for at least 13 years and continues to work just fine.Iím the original owner.

It has cosmetic wear consistent with its age, but this does not affect usability or image quality, which are without issues:

1. A small amount of paint has worn off of the knurled focusing ring and knurled ring used to mount the lens to the body. There is also a bit of paint wear on the edges of the front cap. There are some minor cosmetic scuffs on the lens body. But all this is consistent with its age. No effect on performance.

2. Glass has no fungus, separation, or scratches. Aperture blades are snappy and operate normally. On very close examination there is possibly a tiny bit of wear on an aperture blade or two consistent with its age. I cannot seem to capture this in the sample photos. There is no oil on the blades. They operate normally across the aperture range. No effect on performance.

3. Lens comes with original front cap, rear cap, and lens hood.

4. The lens has never been dropped, misused, or repaired.

I describe my items as accurately and fairly as I can, and the above factors have shaped the asking price. This lens is in good shape but has signs of wear consistent with its age. It continues to function without any problems, and makes very fine photographs.

PM me if interested. I accept Paypal and will only ship to Paypal cerified account/address.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you are not satisfied with the lens, notify me within 72 hours of delivery. Any return shipping must be paid by the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Schleiermacher; 6 Days Ago at 02:18 PM.
6 Days Ago   #2

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM sent.
6 Days Ago   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
This is so tempting. Luckily for my GAS/LBA I live outside North America...